Game Day Round 2, 2024: Hawthorn v Melbourne, MCG 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue Frenchie has actually worked hard today - his Q2 was bloody good, but was quiet in Q3.

Rest though should be better based on games played. Not hard enough and not doing any defensive work. Dees are just walking the ball out of the middle with zero contest.
Yeah was hesitant to include Frenchy because his effort has been very good, it is just the fumbling and skill errors. But he is not alone with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Reeves is the Aussie Mason Cox.

Reeves is killing us, he sucks at every position on the ground, get Ramsden in and watch our kids compete.

Probably need croc and HH in and shuffle mid 1 and 2 setups.

Ramsden is a forward first, ruckman second.

We put him in the ruck, and he gets monstered by Gawn. Reeves probably is a best tap ruckman currently on list. If he was playing main ruck, I feel the damage is even worse.

I feel that Meek not working out as we had hoped is the big issue. He can still contest the main ruck, but has been very out of form of late, which means we don't really have much behind Reeves

Genuinely embarrassing for Sicily.

He's great when he doesn’t have an opponent.

Now Fritsch - a guy shorter and lighter is completely pulling his pants down.
Have you seen the delivery he is getting? Can’t blame Sicily when we allow them to walk it out of the middle so frequently

I miss the days when Colin Sylvia was one of Melbourne's more high profile players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back