Preview Round 2, 2024: Hawthorn v Melbourne, MCG 4.35pm 23rd March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its our home game so if you have a normal membership you get in for free otherwise yes you can probably buy them at the gate or online before the game
I went with the Kayo membership option this year as I work most weekends (it's actually a really good deal if you like to watch NBA, etc as well).

Looking forward to going to a match live with the kids although we don't have a good track record of watching live (last year we went to the debacle of a match against the Blues).

Hoping for a much better showing this Saturday!

Thinking of taking my kids to the game this weekend.

What do we think the chances of grabbing General Admission tickets at the gates on the day are like?

We never sell out when we play the Dees so I assume there would be tickets available to purchase at the gate?
Would be lucky to get to 50k. Most Dees games are high 30's or low 40's

Last edited:
They should have media awards for the dumbest takes and this precludes the winner from any media work for a year. I mean what would posess you to make such a claim other than to draw attention to yourself. I mean we know of his dumb Swans take for the 2014 GF but this is such a try-hard statement that he deserves everything coming his way.

What is the probability of this happening based on the low number of instances it has occurred in the last 50 years. I mean we are neither the worst attacking team in that period nor is Melbourne the best defensive side in that period.

This has to be attention seeking to try and get people to watch his s**t new show.

They should have media awards for the dumbest takes and this precludes the winner from any media work for a year. I mean what would posess you to make such a claim other than to draw attention to yuorself. I menan we know of his dumb Swans take for the 2014 GF but this is such a try-hard statement that he deserves everything coming his way.

What is the probability of this happening based on the low number of instances it has occurred in the last 50 years. I mean we are neither the worst attacking team in that period nor is Melbourne the best defensive side in that period.

This has to be attention seeking to try and get people to watch his s**t new show.
Our first goal will see his twitter account flooded with "d!ckhead" memes

I know ya'll hate us mob but I swear I come in peace :sweatsmile:

I'm just looking at my fantasy team and was wondering if Finn is going to actually tag this week in your opinions?

We did only kick 1 in the 1st half in Round 9 last year and that was a soft free kick to Lewis and goalless against Carlton at half time in Round 16. Still extremely unlikely to happen but it isn't out of the realms of possibility

The forward line should be better now though but we need to prove we don't go through those patches anymore like we have the last few years

You would think so given what happened last time
“Clearly, Finn Maginness is someone that doesn’t want the ball, so that makes it a bit challenging and a bit frustrating.”

Would have to be a certainty.

I would have been dropping Finn, bringing in Hustwaite and chucking the green vest on Gunston, knowing that Chol could easily blow up again.

Sounds like we won't be going that way.

Hoping Mackenzie and Ward are left in the 22.

We did only kick 1 in the 1st half in Round 9 last year and that was a soft free kick to Lewis and goalless against Carlton at half time in Round 16. Still extremely unlikely to happen but it isn't out of the realms of possibility

The forward line should be better now though but we need to prove we don't go through those patches anymore like we have the last few years
Went goalless in 2 out of 4 quarters against the gold coast as well, I've heard more outlandish calls than this one

I know ya'll hate us mob but I swear I come in peace :sweatsmile:

I'm just looking at my fantasy team and was wondering if Finn is going to actually tag this week in your opinions?

You should thank your lucky stars he wasn't tagging anyone on the weekend.

What a baffling sub choice it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunners sub is a bit of a weird one. Thought we could have used that third crafty tall to get past May and Lever. Maybe wasn't running as well as we wanted him to?
When he came back I think Gunston was always going to be a regular sub option. Has the flexibility to go forward or back and then pushes one of the many running options we have forward and back further up into the action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back