Game Day Round 2, 2024: Hawthorn v Melbourne, MCG 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just so disappointing.

Mids just given up completely now. They have been absolutely thumped two weeks in a row. Changes definitely needed in that department - bring down the Huss
The effort has been pathetic from the midfield group, obviously won't happen but you could make a case that all of Reevesn, Finn, Nash, Newc, Ward and maybe Mackenzie have earned a week in the 2's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The effort has been pathetic from the midfield group, obviously won't happen but you could make a case that all of Reevesn, Finn, Nash, Newc, Ward and maybe Mackenzie have earned a week in the 2's.

I'd argue Frenchie has actually worked hard today - his Q2 was bloody good, but was quiet in Q3.

Rest though should be better based on games played. Not hard enough and not doing any defensive work. Dees are just walking the ball out of the middle with zero contest.

EDIT: Thank christ also for Worps - he's been the only real mid whos working his backside off & getting things done.

Another extremely frustrating day.

Keep pumping games into these kids.

Chol, Weddle, mass, worpel, Nash solid. Ginni and watson dangerous.

Newc, Mackenzie abd MacDonald can all be better not too worried about them.

I think bruest might be cooked. Gunston too.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
If Nash is solid today we are in real trouble

Surely Newk is running sore or something. He got close to 40 odd touches in one of the pre-season matches.

Two weeks in a row and very unlike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back