Game Day Round 24, 2023 : Hawthorn v Fremantle, MCG 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late minute change now lucky to be going with the darls ……… win lose or draw happy to be going in order to bring my gratitude appreciation from the way the year has panned out from the start we had to the games we have pumped into the kids that have shown plenty of improvement for the future 🙏.

Want DGB to kick 5! Give him belief over summer ……. could explode next year! Go Hawks.

Last edited:

Late minute change now lucky to be going with the darls ……… win lose or draw happy to be going in order to bring my gratitude appreciation from the way the year has panned out from the start we had to the games we have pumped into the kids that have shown plenty of improvement for our future 🙏.

Want DGB to kick 5! Give him belief over summer ……. could explode next year! Go Hawks.
You might be disappointed with DGBs performance today.

Hawks by 27 anyway.

Been a really fun year . Already looking forward to next year but would love to finish here with a win against another younger side.
Think we will throw a suprise or two and might try some things .

They really have had the wood on us too so would be good to get one back

Hawks by 15

Two young and inexperienced teams that have been a bit erratic during the season. We have a better recent formline and the advantage of playing at home so we are entitled to our status as favourites. However, I am not taking this one for granted. Freo have won two more games than us and have a better percentage so the season numbers say they are the better team.

Finish this off with a solid win.

Then the real fun starts!

Excited to see if we can finish off the best month of footy i can remember in the last few years ! So many positives!

Big challenge today without our main focal point are we good enough to pin point the gaps? Do we have the scoring power in the forward half.

Hawks by 21 points

Watching from Perth with my Freo tragic mate. Sent him some 2013 GF highlights to warm up for the game.

Got a reply: "Yeah that's about right..."

Think Freo has broken his spirit 😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really want to finish on a high note. Our second half of the season has been really encouraging. Be nice to carry that optimism into the off season with a strong final showing. Compare to Essendon who started the season well but have fallen apart and enter the off season with real negativity

Won't get to watch it live, but this is honestly the first time all season I'm fully confident and will be disappointed if we lose.

Nice to have that faith in our ability again.

Hope Duke goes nuclear one final time for my Supercoach side.

Ryan and Breust to combine for 6 snags.

Kosi to play another career game.

Serong to prove why he's worth holding onto.

Would love for Sicily to put in one of his patented MCG clinics today and finish with 30+ possessions and 10+ marks.

Would be a fitting finish to another amazing year from El Capitano and hopefully cement his spot as AA CHB.
Will be difficult for Sicily to get 30+ possessions & 10+ marks from their 13 Inside 50's.

Not ruling him out - just means he'll have to play KPD from CHF.

Sicily to kick 6!

Fellow bigfooty hawk legends! I live regionally and normally get the train in but vline is down. Anyone know mcg car park situation or am I better to get to a metro station nearby? Cheers and Carn the hawks

Fellow bigfooty hawk legends! I live regionally and normally get the train in but vline is down. Anyone know mcg car park situation or am I better to get to a metro station nearby? Cheers and Carn the hawks
Richmond and Flinders Street station are both pretty quick walks to the G.

Just follow all the Hawks fans 👍

Been a great last month, hoping we can finish off with one last great performance.

hawks by 33

I will switch to cricket season mode at the completion of today but Look forward to watching another 50 pages added to the hypothetical trade thread in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back