Canterbury Australia officially announced as Apparel Sponsor (3yrs)

Remove this Banner Ad

1908459_10152548073916843_1023171152064231149_n.jpg

Looks fairly mediocre tbh. But I assume the $$$ was tempting.

I did a s**t chop of what the middle stripe would look like if it went all the way to the top. I reckon if that was fixed it'd be awesome. I'm a bit jelly of the collar, looks great and they're a big upgrade on Blades.

dadd8000c42d9768c5106d07ce9a44e9.jpg

e8403ff2ef7cc5c8d525fbfd95239dfa.jpg

Like Canterbury gear. When I was in uni I wore a Parratmatta top for nearly the whole four years, still got it 20+ years later and apart from some of the vinyl lettering the bloody thing is STILL in almost perfect nick.

Looking forward to the 'Dorian Grey' version of the North jumper...... living on forever.....

Not a fan of the black BT50 logo on the back. Probably more to do with Mazda though... Other than that, not bad. Just have to wait and see what they look like it person. Also approve of JZ being the Canterbury ambassador :)

Does anyone else actually prefer our 'clash' jumpers to our normal ones? I think they are fantastic and would not mind at all if they were our home jumpers.

I do. I love the white on blue and always go out of my way to buy it over the home one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do u see the back? Just checked out the club shop and they have a ladies version of the home jumper which is an interesting addition. During the resent sale I had to worry about what size kids on to get my girlfriend. Now they have their own which is good but not sure about the sleeves

How do u see the back? Just checked out the club shop and they have a ladies version of the home jumper which is an interesting addition. During the resent sale I had to worry about what size kids on to get my girlfriend. Now they have their own which is good but not sure about the sleeves

Are you saying your girlfriend is a kid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back