Canterbury Australia officially announced as Apparel Sponsor (3yrs)

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved the look of the hoodies this season and I like the new ones. Much prefer them without a zip as well.

Mate, to be completely honest I am very disappointed. The hoody looks terrible. Here's my mock up of what Cantebury should've made for our home kit.

View attachment 91673
Mazda sponsorship on the back looks 100x better. I wonder if they had a meeting for that alone because the black rectangle is good for them, no so much for North

And the answer would be yes.
10_points_for_gryffindor-s256x192-125986.jpg

GG -Any chance you can mock up the reversr strip with white shorts. Curious to see how it looks.
Yeah mate for sure, hopefully I'll chuck it here tonight

I'm liking the women's guernsey. I prefer the hoodies with a zip though. Easier to wear to work or when the temperature at Etihad won't make up its mind (freezing on the way there, warm when you're getting fired up about the game, hot when you spot Ed Lower in the crowd).

GG -Any chance you can mock up the reversr strip with white shorts. Curious to see how it looks.
North Melbourne Away Jumper 2015.png

And with striped socks because I love them...

North Melbourne Away Jumper 2015 2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get this man a job at Canterbury ASAP

GG is a genius at this stuff. Dunno if he does it as a living but he should, even if I suspect he's only 15.

New gear a combination of excellent and woeful, as per usual.

Really like the away strip this year, I actually think it looks better with the middle stripe cropped for the advertising.

Hoodie just terrible. No imagination whatsoever.

GG is a genius at this stuff. Dunno if he does it as a living but he should, even if I suspect he's only 15.
haha I'm 17, but I put in my resume and cv for the graphic design job at north, but got turned back because I wasn't in university yet :(

haha I'm 17, but I put in my resume and cv for the graphic design job at north, but got turned back because I wasn't in university yet :(

The North board will give you a very good reference next time :thumbsu:

Mate, you don't need to go to uni...I've seen it in a show.

Suits-TV-Show.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back