The Law Ferguson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had been assaulted once and then that attacker comes at you again what would you have done differently folks? Keep in mind you have to make split second decisions here, you've been assaulted and the attacker has gone for your gun once already.

It's hilarious watching people who most thankfully won't ever be in the situation officer Wilson was in to judge. Again, please enlighten the rest of us what you would have done when Brown was coming at you. Fire a warning shot in the air? You've got seconds to react here.

I reckon events like these are the biggest signifiers for the fact that most libertarians are full of s**t.

I reckon events like these are the biggest signifiers for the fact that most libertarians are full of s**t.

I know, right? 99% of them are siding with Wilson from what I can tell. I read something earlier about this...will see if I can find it.

If you had been assaulted once and then that attacker comes at you again what would you have done differently folks? Keep in mind you have to make split second decisions here, you've been assaulted and the attacker has gone for your gun once already.

It's hilarious watching people who most thankfully won't ever be in the situation officer Wilson was in to judge. Again, please enlighten the rest of us what you would have done when Brown was coming at you. Fire a warning shot in the air? You've got seconds to react here.
Backup
why chase the guy down when he has already gone for your gun? Baring in mind he was still in the car and Brown was leaving the scene

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/15/us/missouri-teen-shooting/

"The Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown didn't stop him because he was suspected in a convenience-store robbery, but because he was "walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic," the city's police chief said Friday."
Yeah exactly he was walking down the middle of the road. The police officer asked him to walk on the sidewalk. He then noticed stolen contraband in his hands. Brown then attacked him.

How is that racial profilling? Proper police work.

Yeah exactly he was walking down the middle of the road. The police officer asked him to walk on the sidewalk. He then noticed stolen contraband in his hands. Brown then attacked him.

How is that racial profilling? Proper police work.

Wilson's initial report said nothing about the stolen contraband or hearing the radio call about the robbery. He started saying that months after the fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also made the ridiculous assertion that Brown stopped halfway through the altercation to hand the cigars to his friend and then resumed beating Wilson. And the contraband was supposedly found on his body, so that doesn't even add up.

There's enough conflicting testimony to warrant an actual trial with a legit prosecution. Saying that we should take the cops changing story as gospel and not even have a trial is just crazy.

Also, he claims that Brown hit him with a roundhouse right that connected to the right side of his head. Try to imagine how that was possible with Wilson sitting in the driver's seat (American drivers ride on the left).

Who knows, using my imagination and knowing how cops speak to people from prior experience it wouldn't be too hard to imagine.
Words can justify assault but being assaulted does not justify defending yourself.

You're delusional.
I haven't yet come across that evidence. Source? And I mean a source saying that it's 22 feet, not just that there was a blood trail behind him.
1416911079341.jpg

Maybe Wilson's account of how it started isn't accurate? Brown probably acted stupidly, but the narrative of "he was just coming from saving a sick baby and politely asked the young gentlemen to move off the road and they swore at him and attacked him" seems a bit sus to me.

Maybe. But an altercation in Wilson's vehicle did happen.

zDBvnIM.jpg

I don't think they were able to say that. He had traces of weed in his system and some in his pocket. I've never been so high that I became basically suicidally violent. And also, could you please PM the name of your dealer. I'm new to this neighbourhood and don't know who to talk to. Oh you're in WA. nvm

Nah, he would've been high as heck.

9HC6S39.png

Once again, not that I really think it matters. ... As for a hook up.. Isn't SilkRoad 3 up yet?

To my knowledge, he didn't actually steal anything. He shoved the guy in the store after that guy came from behind the counter to challenge him. AFAIK, the full story of what happened there hasn't come out, but it was hardly a strong arm robbery.

It was literally termed a strong-arm robbery in the police report.

3lpcEaQ.jpg

And I'm not surprised the store owner told the media he stole nothing. The guy has to live and (try to) work in that community.
1416925182051.jpg

Debatable. Should have gone to trial with a prosecutor who actually wanted to do his job.
It would have been more of a farce than the Zimmerman trial.

The rest of this thread will devolve into continual goalpost shifting until the argument centers on how distasteful it is to shoot someone six times (unarmed!!). As if the number makes a difference...

No it isn't. capitalism is a system that encourages capital creation by allowing private citizens to keep the capital they create and earn the rent from that capital. Almost the exact opposite of what you just said. Please don't misuse the word.

Basically it sounds like you want to live in a caveman society with no capital and no capital rent. But even caveman used tools so their capitalist too so you want to even go back before the time of cavemen. You are basically complaining about civilisation. Might want to use that term instead of capitalism so
people understand what you are taking about. Not that it makes any sense as an explanation for what is happening in Ferguson.

Ok we're telling fariy tales now. good to know lol.

You have zero idea about what communism is, or what capitalism is.

Stop reading stupid Murdoch s**t.

I know, right? 99% of them are siding with Wilson from what I can tell. I read something earlier about this...will see if I can find it.
Put it this way, any other time an employee of a heavily unionised sector of the state that is known for corruption acts in an unbecoming way, they're the first to let you know what they don't like about it. Yet if that instance is a black person being gunned down, they will mount an infinite defence of the action.

Libertarians are charlatans.

LOl what a load of horseshit.

Someone shoots at you and you have no gun, after already RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM AFTER THEY FIRED AT YOU, you are not going to turn around and charge them.

How ******* dumb are some of these bourgeois whitebread Aussie racist punks? Seriously, first up against the wall at best.

Words can justify assault but being assaulted does not justify defending yourself.

You're delusional.

1416911079341.jpg

Maybe. But an altercation in Wilson's vehicle did happen.

zDBvnIM.jpg

Nah, he would've been high as ****.

9HC6S39.png

Once again, not that I really think it matters. ... As for a hook up.. Isn't SilkRoad 3 up yet?

It was literally termed a strong-arm robbery in the police report.

3lpcEaQ.jpg

And I'm not surprised the store owner told the media he stole nothing. The guy has to live and (try to) work in that community.
1416925182051.jpg

It would have been more of a farce than the Zimmerman trial.

The rest of this thread will devolve into continual goalpost shifting until the argument centers on how distasteful it is to shoot someone six times (unarmed!!). As if the number makes a difference...

BF I PRESENT KING VICTIM BLAMER

You are a coward and a racist

People dispute that he was charging at Wilson. We'd have liked that version of events to be challenged by a prosecutor that didn't have a massive conflict of interest and actually wanted to do the job that he has no problem doing when it's regular people.

Was there a dashboard cam on the patrol car? Were there closed-circuit cams anywhere on the street? Hard to believe ten thousand passers-by didn't have their smart phones out, filming every move.

Some food for thought on this;

http://gizmodo.com/5900680/7-rules-for-recording-police

We must police the police, it seems.

People dispute that he was charging at Wilson. We'd have liked that version of events to be challenged by a prosecutor that didn't have a massive conflict of interest and actually wanted to do the job that he has no problem doing when it's regular people.
The stuff about him being "like a demon" and bulking up to run through his shots or something like that was very hard to believe.
Most libertarians are only libertarians when it suits them.

Very good article

"Darren Wilson did not attempt to resuscitate his victim. He did not call for medical assistance. He watched as the young man he murdered bled out in the street."

Well that's the police serving the public for you.

Wilson blew a hole through his head, had Brown survived he'd be like Schumacher, (Paralyzed and unable to talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back