Live Event 2014 NAB AFL Draft Discussion - Coming to a Board Near You...

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Hamilton a blood relative of jarman? My god he moves like him and has the same kicking action.
Nephew. Wasn't sure if you were asking seriously...

Dale makes Menadue look like the Hulk.

Hamilton listed as 2kg lighter than Dale and around same height. Won't be seeing them for a couple of years....

Lots of excitement and speed in those highlights. McLean looks a gun and dale surprised me. Some great breakaways, exactly what we are after

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Carlton's first draft pick:

I love this moment so much that I could have sex with it and raise a family of tiny little moments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I've done my research on these guys & seen the videos, I'm actually ecstatic with our selections at this point in time. We've brought in exactly the type of players we're crying for; fast, elite kicks, poise, intelligence, endurance, run etc.

F**k talls, seriously. The vast majority that don't go in the first round have a high failure rate, and we're loaded with talls right now! Wait til guys like Roberts, Cordy, Campbell, Hamling have shown what they can do before ragging on the recruiting staff for not picking a tall.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Carlton's first draft pick:

Put that on the Carlton board; they HAVE to see it!

So just jumped on to see out selections, and really surprised. haven't been following the draft as closely as years gone by, but none of these names seemed to be the ones the 'experts' thought we'd pick.
They also all seem a little small, don't they?

As usual it would seen that post draft blues have set in and a lot of people have their balls in a twist about things they know * all about.

Dr Idle prescribes ice cubes and a longer term view of things.

bulldog-on-ice.jpg

Two similarities between every single one of our picks: they all have sublime vision, and flawless decision making.
As long as they're good, tough kids as well, that's outstanding. So good. So exciting.

And if Dale has size 13 feet, he'll likely end up near 188-190cm.

Where do I pick these guys in my 2018 premiership team?

So just jumped on to see out selections, and really surprised. haven't been following the draft as closely as years gone by, but none of these names seemed to be the ones the 'experts' thought we'd pick.
They also all seem a little small, don't they?
Quite a few of those with inside connections knew we were going to take Webb, and McLean, whilst not directly linked to us, was a player talked about at that range.

Bailey Dale's highlights package looks more impressive than Bontempelli's from last year, therefore he will be a better player. We'll need to build a new temple. And trophy cabinet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back