Personal life

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently on holidays till next year and waiting to hear from Deakin if i got into Bachelor of Sports Development and plan on going to New Zealand in August next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had a Tom Williams year. Strained my ACL Snowboarding in July. Recovered from that then smashed my hip mountian biking, could barely walk for 2 weeks. Then recovered from that and went over the bars on the bike and stuffed my shoulder, pretty bad AC joint strain. 2014 cant end soon enough!

Currently on holidays till next year and waiting to hear from Deakin if i got into Bachelor of Sports Development and plan on going to New Zealand in August next year.
You might be in the same course as my brother, freaky o_O

As for me, I'm going to be employed by a few different places to do live sound, including doing the Carols gig at Fountain Gate on Christmas Eve. And I've got a couple of contacts that mean I might be getting into Rod Laver Arena and doing the sound for shows like Foo Fighters so we'll see how that goes...

Kind of boring compared to all of you guys getting married and going on holidays :p

I have ticked off a bucket list item...visited every Capital City in Australia after ticking Hobart off the list in November. Apart from that I'm now a sub 4 hour marathon runner after a 3:56:50 in Melbourne. If all goes well next year in terms of finances, scheduling and employment I may even do Auckland next year in November. Plus I've now retired from footy as a player.

Did the euro tour this year, saving for another trip. Currently on day 5 of an 80 hour working week. It's slowly killing me.

I have ticked off a bucket list item...visited every Capital City in Australia after ticking Hobart off the list in November. Apart from that I'm now a sub 4 hour marathon runner after a 3:56:50 in Melbourne. If all goes well next year in terms of finances, scheduling and employment I may even do Auckland next year in November. Plus I've now retired from footy as a player.
How good is Hobart. My fave non-melbourne city in aussie. And sub 4 hours is nuts. Great work.

Not heaps my end. Sold my business (although still working in it) would be the main one. Kids started playing footy. That was fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back