2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you able to brush your current membership type and change it on the web site?? I usually have an interstate membership, but last year I bought one for me and one for my daughter. It would have been her first year as a member and the idea was that she would keep it going. However, instead of a membership in my name and a membership in her name, I ended up with two memberships in my name, which of course I didn't want. I did call and they said they'd sort it out but never did, so this yea I just want one in my own name and she can sort her own out if she wants to.

Are you able to brush your current membership type and change it on the web site?? I usually have an interstate membership, but last year I bought one for me and one for my daughter. It would have been her first year as a member and the idea was that she would keep it going. However, instead of a membership in my name and a membership in her name, I ended up with two memberships in my name, which of course I didn't want. I did call and they said they'd sort it out but never did, so this yea I just want one in my own name and she can sort her own out if she wants to.

Email them. If your phone is on all day they should try calling me. My experience with them has been good.

I had the same response in that things would be fixed and never were, unfortunately in my instance emailing and calling yielded the same response with altering a membership. All I can say is to be persistent.

Well, the club is going all out.

They have started the "25 by 25" campaign, in an attempt to get to 25,000 members by December 25. The most we've had to that time is a little over 24,000, and that was in a Grand Final year.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-12-11/25-by-25

They wouldn't have done this promo if there wasn't some chance they could pull it off. If they can get the best ever membership pre-Christmas, on the back of being wooden-spooners, then Finnis and his team are freaking superheroes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm kinda sceptical about the current membership numbers due to the autosign up stuff. It'll be really interesting to see what the end total is. If we can end up with 2000 more members than we had in 2014 it will be a massive win and will prove that the club is selling the right messages.

The club may be sending the right message, as one of my sister in laws, phoned me last weekend and asked, whether I thought she should take out a Saints membership. She is a long term Saints supporter, but has never been a member. Of course I told her yes and that she should buy one for my Richmond supporting brother too, as a Xmas present. She is hyped about this and looking at doing it and possibly joining us in Wellington for the game in NZ. Maybe there is a groundswell of those who were sitting on the fence, deciding that this is the time to join / rejoin?

Our family has already got on board - my 38th consecutive year (Dad signed me up when I was very very young)!! Love the new key ring. Don't normally like that kind of thing but this one is great. Dad got the encyclopedia of players. Great to reminisce - especially some of your favourite low profile players. Another great initiative. Like it or not - you have to commend the club for trying something new.

Must be hard for interstaters by the sounds of it as well as overseas members. Maybe they should do some research and understand what these supporters need/want/like to keep them happy and make them sign up year after year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back