Port Adelaide Destiny Draft Ygame (PADDY) 2014-2017

Dennis is arsehole. Why Charlie hate?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No extensions, and 12:00pm always means noon. Tallying now.

I haven't done anything with regard to this because I haven't been in the mood to think about things for the past week or so. Most likely not for the next week either. So I'm out, soz.

No extensions, and 12:00pm always means noon. Tallying now.

whatever.jpg

Round 2 updated in the second post of this thread.

Round 3 deadline is 8pm ACDT, Tuesday 23rd December

I feel like I'm almost playing a different game, because IIRC no one else preferenced either of my guys.

Also, I think this draft format is working pretty well, and would recommend something like it for next year's PAFC buddy draft (maybe more preferences listed in a round due to the smaller selection pool)

Hi gang, just want to clarify something.

The only eligible people to draft for this game are football players. I don't care how old they are, but if they are not actively playing football, they are not included (eg. this means no current AFL assistants). You can go for Roger James from Kersbrook if he's still playing there though.

I feel like I'm almost playing a different game, because IIRC no one else preferenced either of my guys.

Also, I think this draft format is working pretty well, and would recommend something like it for next year's PAFC buddy draft (maybe more preferences listed in a round due to the smaller selection pool)
I'm kinda kicking myself I didn't pick Aish second round to be honest (although I had the later pick so meh).

With Aish putting off contract negotiations and seemingly odds on to return back to SA and the Crows, the scene is set for another hilarious Polecesque backflip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people got a bit spooked by Adelaide's public interest in Aish. It's a possible -5, rather than taking a shot at another player for no loss of points.

I actually did mean last night in my brain but typed different. However I can't contradict the person running this game, she's a hardarse, so 23rd it is. Have a good hard think about your choices!

I actually did mean last night in my brain but typed different. However I can't contradict the person running this game, she's a hardarse, so 23rd it is. Have a good hard think about your choices!
That's good, cause I was gunna wait to do mine as well ;)

Inb4 I forget either way

o_O
Hey, Aunt Bare and Hairy Liver, I was just asking Porch Ha how it was going.

oh I forgot to add one of these as well :rolleyes:

#rabblerabble
Pffft. You're fooling no-one.

Hypothetical.

If this game had started last preseason, would any of you guys have picked Paddy Ryder from Essendon?

I would honestly answer 'no'.

Back