Which draftee are you most excited about?

Which draftee are you most excited for?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Expectations are upon Boekhorst and DVR will obviously be given time before being eased into the main squad.

A dedicated pre-season from Smith and who knows? Could well start round 1 with no real pressure on him being selected so low.
If Jamen Impey for Port could do it. Why not Clem they both had issues with fitness in there draft year. Really pumped for R1 would be really exciting if there where a few new names in the 22 for R1 :)

I voted DVR - we need players that can kick.

I hope Foster makes it - we've missed a dominant full forward since our dual Coleman Medallist went haywire.

He was always haywire......

For my draftee I am choosing Rainbow simply because I know bugger all about them ATM and Rainbow has the best nickname.

GO THE SKITTLES!!!!!

Last edited:
Clem. I dunno why, I just like the look of him. Seems like he could be a really damaging player, both with the ball and his body.

Boekhorst for me. I was apprehensive about the club drafting him so early, however after seeing his WAFL highlights, definitely stands out. His evasiveness and agility remind me of Pendlebury. I can see him starting round 1 which would be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted for BB mainly because I am associated with the family.

But realistically, I am excited to about his potential... just like I am excited by the potential of all the rest of the guys we recruited and drafted. I am looking forward to seeing Clem come out and smash someone. He just seems to have that type of look about him. And, going on from whats been said in his welcome thread, he would be a lot less of a sniper than some of the guys he is being associated with and a lot fairer type of hardman who can play football.

To me Billy Gowers and Brad Walsh look to have mature enough bodies to play senior footy in 2015. Would love to see one of them become are nominated rookie for the year but realistically it will probably go to Sheehan or Wood.

Back