Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without doubt. If guilty I wouldn't give a stuff if he was marched to town square and had his willy lobbed off in front of everyone. I wouldn't want him anywhere near North either.

Yes we can only imagine the suffering a victim of sexual assault goes through. Of course that outweighs anything Majak would be going through.
My point was a hypothetical situation of Majak being innocent and what he would be dealing with.
I shall prepare a small guillotine then.

Yes we can only imagine the suffering a victim of sexual assault goes through. Of course that outweighs anything Majak would be going through.
My point was a hypothetical situation of Majak being innocent and what he would be dealing with.

Of course. If it turns out that Maj has done nothing wrong & the story is fabricated or exaggerated, I have no doubt he'd be welcomed back into the fold. I trust the club's judgement and believe they've got the psychological staff to be able to assist Maj through any and all issues he might have should he find himself innocent.

Interesting gr. It'll all play out in court eventually. On the footy front in the interim I hope he can at least return to full fitness and give himself a decent shot at improving enough to force his way in. It's a long shot but, if he can do so, we all benefit. Even if the best he can provide is as a backup tall forward with whom we lose very little.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting gr. It'll all play out in court eventually. On the footy front in the interim I hope he can at least return to full fitness and give himself a decent shot at improving enough to force his way in. It's a long shot but, if he can do so, we all benefit. Even if the best he can provide is as a backup tall forward with whom we lose very little.
Dude get some sleep.

Sleep...who needs It?! You are an insomniac though toes. I don't know how you do it

Gordon Gecko's words to Bud Fox on his brick phone had a major influence on me Bretty, what can I say? (Currently 5km's from home and counting).

(Currently 5km's from home and counting).

Nek minnit, on the phone to the cops to report a domestic assault occurring outside a CBA ATM, with the dude kicking the bank's window and his wife's car door hard, and possibly her as well.

The things you see when running in the middle of the night!

Happy Festivus folks!

Nek minnit, on the phone to the cops to report a domestic assault occurring outside a CBA ATM, with the dude kicking the bank's window and his wife's car door hard, and possibly her as well.

Happy Festivus folks!
Wow.... really, TT ? Hope they didn't see you . Or nek minnit, he might have been kicking you :(

Happy Festivus folks!
Good to see the Christmas Spirit is alive and well.

Merry Christmas one and all :)

For what it's worth I have no opinion as to whether he's innocent or not, I won't be forming that until the evidence comes out.

However, I'm struggling to work out how people can deny Majak would be a victim if he's cleared of all charges (sufficient evidence to prove he didn't rape the girl).

Someone accuses you of (as some have described it) the second worst thing you could do to a person, drags it into the public spotlight, costs you thousands in wages and sponsorships and forever tarnishes your name in the public domain.

If you're actually innocent you are a victim, there is no two ways about it.

You've been adversely affected by the actions of another or a situation that person has created.

That is the definition of a victim.

For what it's worth I have no opinion as to whether he's innocent or not, I won't be forming that until the evidence comes out.

However, I'm struggling to work out how people can deny Majak would be a victim if he's cleared of all charges (sufficient evidence to prove he didn't rape the girl).

Someone accuses you of (as some have described it) the second worst thing you could do to a person, drags it into the public spotlight, costs you thousands in wages and sponsorships and forever tarnishes your name in the public domain.

If you're actually innocent you are a victim, there is no two ways about it.

You've been adversely affected by the actions of another or a situation that person has created.

That is the definition of a victim.
Because being cleared of charges isn't necessarily a sign of innocence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back