Your ethically questionable behaviours

Remove this Banner Ad

"Big companies making big profits - eh, all OK"

They're completely beholden to their shareholders; they squeeze their suppliers & use gambling to get every last cent of profit. I consider eating their produce without paying for it a small but justifiable act of rebellion. I eat their loose dates too. Sticking it to THE MAN

Strange about stealing from coles/woolworths

However as you knobs know woolworths is self insured. So every cent stolen factors into price. Its already estimated on what % they'll lose in theft and added to price. So when you steal its not simply thought as a cost of doing business. Its added up to large sum. Under-written to the company of the chocolate bar and then calculated into profit. So in the end your all paying fot everyones theft.

So im summary. Stop ******* me over please.

I play with my phone at lights in traffic

I try to take every possible toilet break at work. Im not paid to s**t at home

I tease my girlfriends cat. Like if were lauing down ill poke it and hide behind my girlfriend and the cat stares down girlfriend.

I slept with a married lady knowing she was married. I was just in a dry run

Last edited:
I work at a $2 by myself, so I open and close, and I've closed early twice. Once because I was so tired from only getting 2 hours of sleep the night before, and another time to head to the Australian Open.

They're completely beholden to their shareholders; they squeeze their suppliers & use gambling to get every last cent of profit. I consider eating their produce without paying for it a small but justifiable act of rebellion. I eat their loose dates too. Sticking it to THE MAN

Why are you even in a Woolies store then? Unless your sole purpose is to steal a candy bar I'm sure theyre still delighted to have your profitable business

Just not shopping there would cost them a lot more than a chocolate bar. How much do you spend there?

All theft does is get your local store manager whacked, and the supplier told to come up with more theft-proof packaging (at their own expense of course, lower margins for them).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work at a $2 by myself, so I open and close, and I've closed early twice. Once because I was so tired from only getting 2 hours of sleep the night before, and another time to head to the Australian Open.

you disgust me.

which 2$ shop may i ask?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back