Your ethically questionable behaviours

Remove this Banner Ad

Ethics and morals relate to “right” and “wrong” conduct. While they are sometimes used interchangeably, they are different: ethics refer to rules provided by an external source, e.g., codes of conduct in workplaces or principles in religions. Morals refer to an individual’s own principles regarding right and wrong.

Reading this thread still has me confused

One of my housemates approached me the other night and asked if I had lost $20 in the backyard which he had found. Quickly tried to contemplate whether I should say yes or no, before I realised I had hesitated for too long.

Even worse is, since it wasn't mine, it must have belonged to the guy who steals my coke and ice cream. :mad:

I stayed with my cousin when I went to Canada recently and when she left for work I got naked and lay in her bed and jerked off to see if it gave me an extra turn-on. It sorta did, but I doubt I would do it again

SpecificVigilantAdmiralbutterfly.gif

Playing doubles in tennis today
> I'm receiving (no homo)
> Opposition serve
> Partner calls it out making it a double fault
> Pretty sure it was in
> Partner isn't a cheat but must have just made a mistake
> Argument follows between partner and opposition at net
> Do the old "coach at press conference after a reportable offense" and say I didn't see it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fap fantasizing about female members of my extended family. Probably ethically questionable, but maybe that's normal too.

I fap fantasizing about female members of my extended family. Probably ethically questionable, but maybe that's normal too.
They must be really hot......

How extended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back