Your ethically questionable behaviours

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole "stealing from large corporations" thing is funny. People seem to think they're somehow sticking it to the man.

Know this: these corporations don't even feel it in the slightest. It doesn't register on their books. You're not hurting them in the slightest, it's far outweighed by all the things you do pay for. You're doing them a huge favour just by shopping there.

They just pass the cost on to the suppliers anyway. Supermarkets etc are middlemen who will always maintain or improve their margins.

The only thing that happens is, with shrinkage being a measure, the average bloke who works there gets in s**t, and eventually gets fired if he cant fix it. Or loses his shitty bonus he might get paid on top of his already shitty wage.

That's the only consequence of your actions: some underpaid person working a shitty job gets less money, extra work and stress, and possibly the sack eventually. It's not about being a wowser, it just about ******* over somebody else. So well done.

People can nick stuff if they want. But don't bullshit yourself with some fantasy that it's morally right. You're just ******* over somebody else. And trust me, it's not the CEO.

The whole "stealing from large corporations" thing is funny. People seem to think they're somehow sticking it to the man.

Know this: these corporations don't even feel it in the slightest. It doesn't register on their books. You're not hurting them in the slightest, it's far outweighed by all the things you do pay for. You're doing them a huge favour just by shopping there.

They just pass the cost on to the suppliers anyway. Supermarkets etc are middlemen who will always maintain or improve their margins.

The only thing that happens is, with shrinkage being a measure, the average bloke who works there gets in s**t, and eventually gets fired if he cant fix it. Or loses his shitty bonus he might get paid on top of his already shitty wage.

That's the only consequence of your actions: some underpaid person working a shitty job gets less money, extra work and stress, and possibly the sack eventually. It's not about being a wowser, it just about ******* over somebody else. So well done.

People can nick stuff if they want. But don't bullshit yourself with some fantasy that it's morally right. You're just ******* over somebody else. And trust me, it's not the CEO.

True this. Shrinkage = less hours for your children who want to do casual work in these stores, and higher prices.

How are they to know if it's annoying people if they're inside?

Yeah good point, obviously its beyond their comprehension to think 'oh parking my car opposite another car on a busy road near an intersection might cause an accident'. Ill leave a note.

Then egg their car and house.

Blame it on another neighbour.

"Hi, please park your car in your car hole you selfish campaigner.
Yours truly, house number 4"

And as you sit back from house number 2 and see him move out his counterfeit jeans rig and move in his car.

I would suggest note that begins "If you've been wondering why your car and house got egged last night...."
"If you don't want your car to be egged tonight..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife doesn't take a poo bag when she walks the dog. Flat out refuses.

She needs an education in dog walking ethics.

Have had a number of dogs over the years. Can genuinely never remember any of them emptying their bowels during a walk. Piss, yeah, all the time, but never #2.

And why should she? Imagine aliens looking down at us and seeing us following dogs around picking up their s**t... Who do you reckon they would think is the boss?

If there's a large puddle somewhere or I'm walking beside a river, I'll always spit in to it.

This is interesting and amusing. What's the motivation? Just enjoy seeing your slag floating in the puddle for the next person to see?

This is interesting and amusing. What's the motivation? Just enjoy seeing your slag floating in the puddle for the next person to see?

No real motivation other than "there's a decent depth of water, let's spit."

Strangely enough, I don't do it when there's a flood or a deluge.

Me either - my dog pretty much shits in the same spot every time I take him for a walk - which is in the bushes at the park. So what do I care.
My dog's still a puppy and has a habit of dropping them at the most inconvenient time.

Puppy school Tuesday night, the instructor is using my dog to demonstrate a lesson. Drops a s**t on his foot.

Did laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back