Mega Thread Hird Appeal dismissed by Full bench of the Federal Court 30/1- Hird will not appeal. Details in OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why Hird decided to pursue this.... Considering he got laughed out of court last time.... His lawyers are either
1) Just after his money and Hird is stupd enough to listen to them, or
2) Hird knew exactly what he was doing to try and have an influence on the tribunal hearing. Which has failed miserably.

Herald Sun reporting Hird is in the USA on business, shouldn't he be at Tullamarine preparing his players, those that haven't been served with INs, for the upcoming season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder why Hird decided to pursue this.... Considering he got laughed out of court last time.... His lawyers are either
1) Just after his money and Hird is stupd enough to listen to them, or
2) Hird knew exactly what he was doing to try and have an influence on the tribunal hearing. Which has failed miserably.

Good advice for anyone really, if you ever get into trouble don't ask for your mate's opinion - get a proper lawyer who knows what they are talking about.

Herald Sun reporting Hird is in the USA on business, shouldn't he be at Tullamarine preparing his players, those that haven't been served with INs, for the upcoming season.
No Mexican side trips, no chats with pharmacists?

Can he take no for an answer though?
Sometimes 'no' truly means 'no' and he might have learned that the hard way.
as I've posted elsewhere, there were rumours that as a pre-eminent admin law judge Kenny was leaning towards Hird. My best case scenario was that she's agree with him in a split decision. The fact she didn't, and emphatically didn't, is extremely telling.

ASADA have had an absolutely crushing win on this matter. In my opinion if Hird doesn't accept this decision he has no place coaching our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back