General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting your name on a locker. Do you just need 100 games for the club, or the full hundred in that number? Are there alternate means of qualifying? For example, is Coleman's name etched into #10? I gather Sydney automatically include any Premiership player.
100 games regardless of number plus any premiership player AFAIK

So a player that plays in 2 numbers and reaches a hundred games, do they get the name on both or the one with the most games?
I don't know for sure but I've seen players who've changed jumpers and their most recent/current one is the locker they're on.

Not sure if it's been asked before, but has BtG decided to withdraw from BF or is he on an planned extended haitus? I see he isn't banned so assume he just had enough.

He was good value. Opinionated, yes, but good value. It was fun agreeing with him but getting him wound up on the 1% of the conversation that you didn't agree on that was ultimately of no significance.

He's certainly not banned, Pweter. And nor was he asked, encouraged or told to stay away. It's something completely of his choice. It wasn't planned so much as he something he just decided to do, I suspect with not much prior thought.

He may return, or may he not. He's certainly welcome to if he chooses to.

He's certainly not banned, Pweter. And nor was he asked, encouraged or told to stay away. It's something completely of his choice. It wasn't planned so much as he something he just decided to do, I suspect with not much prior thought.

He may return, or may he not. He's certainly welcome to if he chooses to.

Thanks, thought that might be the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enquired last night about doing work experience at the club. Disappointingly they replied saying they no longer take Work Experience students. My mate (St Kilda fan) inquired about St Kilda, and they do take work experience students.

I wonder why we don't do it?

Enquired last night about doing work experience at the club. Disappointingly they replied saying they no longer take Work Experience students. My mate (St Kilda fan) inquired about St Kilda, and they do take work experience students.

I wonder why we don't do it?
Melbourne do as well, I'm guessing they stopped because of the supplement saga.

Probably unlikely, but I thought I would try here. Was cleaning my room, and found these two unwatched DVD's.

2013 ANZAC DAY GAME. Also includes a bonus disc of the 1999 ANZAC DAY GAME
THE LONG WALK DOCUMENTARY - It also has the 2014 DREAMTIME AT THE G GAME.

Happy to mail these to anyone in Australia for $15 including postage. Send me a private message on here if you're interested!

Everyone,

Something I've been sitting on for a little while but I've decided to say a little something about.

Some of you might be aware that one of our very long term posters, raskolnikov, cancelled his account recently. I have since been in contact with him via email, and have established the reasons as to why.

Sadly, he is currently battling cancer and he wants to spend time on the really important things in that context. The outcome of this is still very much uncertain, but he has a fight ahead of him without doubt.

I've sat on this for a few weeks because he's the type who certainly wouldn't want to make a big deal of it. I asked him when we last spoke if he wanted me to inform the board and he said it was my choice.

Knowing his aversion to being the centre of attention, I've thus put this here- I'm 100% confident he wouldn't have wanted an entire thread devoted to it. So this is the compromise.

Raskolnikov has been a member here for 13 years, however, and I believe anyone who is a part of this community is worth respect and recognition- not least someome who has been here that long.

I am maintaining contact with him and anyone who would like to pass on best wishes to him through me is welcome to.

Let's cross our fingers for him, first and foremost for his health and secondly, that he one day is well enough and sufficiently on top of things to be able to return.

Fight, mate. You can beat it.

Please pass on the best wishes of myself and all the guys from the BF NFL forum thread where Raskolnikov was a well respected contributor and participant in the AE competition which is run on the board.

Please pass on the best wishes of myself and all the guys from the BF NFL forum thread where Raskolnikov was a well respected contributor and participant in the AE competition which is run on the board.
Yep, just came here to say that.

Off topic....but does anyone know where you can purchase online or in store a 2015 AFL fixture wall poster??
Having no luck finding any

Remove this Banner Ad

Back