The Death Penalty for Chan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to traffic drugs period. The world needs a hard stance on this, if that be the death penalty well so be it.
If trafficking harmful substances is worthy of a death sentence, there will be a lot of wealthy rich tobacco traders, alcohol manufacturers and Government bureaucrats lined up against a wall and shot.

So, you must be really happy they used these actors in this way. If you are right about this, and no effect will come of it, your blood lust will be sated. In which pub will you and your equally odious cohorts be celebrating?

Why would I be celebrating? I just am pretty over caring for 2 criminals that disgraced our nation and who knew the risks.

If trafficking harmful substances is worthy of a death sentence, there will be a lot of wealthy rich tobacco traders, alcohol manufacturers and Government bureaucrats lined up against a wall and shot.

Tobacco and alcohol are legal my goodness! Unlike heroin, pot, etc.

Why would I be celebrating? I just am pretty over caring for 2 criminals that disgraced our nation and who knew the risks.
'Pretty' would be the last word in the lexicon I'd apply to you. How can you be over caring if you've never cared?

You don't need to traffic drugs period. The world needs a hard stance on this, if that be the death penalty well so be it.

The War On Drugs makes a mockery of this statement.

I grew up on australians getting hanged for drug smuggling. I can't believe all the bleedin hearts over this. i apoligise to the quality posters here i am about to offend but. if you've ever seen a junky in operation, know what it does to souls, what it does to families, those who pull get rich quick schemes knowing what the penalties are, get what they deserve.

Known plenty.

When do we hang Bruce Mathieson? Seen the destruction his particular "product" has caused, every bit as debilitating as heroin addiction

'Pretty' would be the last word in the lexicon I'd apply to you. How can you be over caring if you've never cared.

I care about the mules that they took along for the ride- those are the ones that have done their time. The ring leaders meh, not as if they didn't do It.

Tobacco and alcohol are legal my goodness! Unlike heroin, pot, etc.
I didnt mention legal. I mentioned harmful.

It just shows how idiotic the application of the death penalty is. Some can sell death itself and make billions.

Using 'legality' is a crutch for those who arent unhappy about people being murdered by the state.

Actually one thing I am curious about is why the President is allowed to pardon something?

Surely politicians should not be able to interfere with the judicial process- and overturning a decision made by a judge based on the nations legal system is interfering?

Their military dictatorship was very loosely removed for democracy.

This is the first guy I can think of who isn't new boss, same as old boss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I care about the mules that they took along for the ride- those are the ones that have done their time. The ring leaders meh, not as if they didn't do It.
So, within your moral compass, stupid people deserve to die. It has escaped your attention that the only ones proposing to carry out a cold-blooded murder in all of this are the Indonesians. They too have an option, of not murdering anyone. It appears they are choosing not to exercise that option. Now who's stupid, apart from you?

So, within your moral compass, stupid people deserve to die. It has escaped your attention that the only ones proposing to carry out a cold-blooded murder in all of this are the Indonesians. They too have an option, of not murdering anyone. It appears they are choosing not to exercise that option. Now who's stupid, apart from you?

Stupid people that go willingly to another country known for narcotics and run the risk...well they deserve to face the consequences. IF that is death then so be it. They wouldn't be in this situation if they didn't traffic drugs

Why go over there anyway, and dare them to do it?

Actually one thing I am curious about is why the President is allowed to pardon something?

Surely politicians should not be able to interfere with the judicial process- and overturning a decision made by a judge based on the nations legal system is interfering?
The president of most places is a replacement for the King and Queen or head of state, who have always had the ability to Pardon. Pardon does not mean they are not guilty it just excuses from the sentence.

Tone for instance can't pardon anyone

The president of most places is a replacement for the King and Queen or head of state, who have always had the ability to Pardon. Pardon does not mean they are not guilty it just excuses from the sentence.

Tone for instance can't pardon anyone

So hypothetically could the GG pardons someone?

When do we hang Bruce Mathieson? Seen the destruction his particular "product" has caused, every bit as debilitating as heroin addiction

When do we hang chemists? I agree with your point fully, but I don't agree with anyone who thinks two wrongs in this country, means we're right to criticize another country.

Stupid people that go willingly to another country known for narcotics and run the risk...well they deserve to face the consequences. IF that is death then so be it. They wouldn't be in this situation if they didn't traffic drugs
My mother had a term for people like you - as cold as charity. There is nothing which can be done by the defendants to alter this situation as it now stands. Only the Indonesians are capable of changing it. They are the only active participants in this calculated, premeditated, state-sponsored, cold-blooded murder. It is no longer about what the offenders chose to do, but what those barbarians choose to visit upon them. Unthinking urgers like you tar themselves with this same brush of barbarity. This seems to sit well with you. You and your ideas are beneath contempt, as are theirs.

Last edited:
Why go over there anyway, and dare them to do it?
The horrendous lack of morality resides with the murderous bastards who will kill these people, not with the greedy ****wits who so severely miscalculated. They are proposing an equality between the crime and the punishment they will impose, which is preposterous.

My mother had a term for people like you - as cold as charity. There is nothing which can be done by the defendants to alter this situation as it now stands. Only the Indonesians are capable of changing it. They are the only active participants in this calculated, premeditated, state-sponsored, cold-blooded murder. It is no longer about what the offenders choose to do, but what those barbarians choose to visit upon them. Unthinking urgers like you tar themselves with this same brush of barbarity. This seems to sit well with you. You and your ideas are beneath contempt, as are theirs.

If they are dumb enough to try and traffic kilos and kilos of heroin and there is a death penalty in place, so be it. They had the choice NOT to do it in teh first place, and that would NOT make Australia look silly in the process. Maybe if they thought about their actions BEFORE they went and did it they wouldn't be facing the ultimate penalty. It is pretty easy to say 'no I won't do that, it is illegal'. They chose to do it. Whilst I feel for the families, these two ring leaders made their own bed so to speak. They could have aborted the entire operation.

If they are dumb enough to try and traffic kilos and kilos of heroin and there is a death penalty in place, so be it. They had the choice NOT to do it in teh first place, and that would NOT make Australia look silly in the process. Maybe if they thought about their actions BEFORE they went and did it they wouldn't be facing the ultimate penalty. It is pretty easy to say 'no I won't do that, it is illegal'. They chose to do it. Whilst I feel for the families, these two ring leaders made their own bed so to speak. They could have aborted the entire operation.
Has anyone ever accused you of being human? To which species do you belong? You seem to be obsessed about Australia's image to the world. Can you possibly be that shallow? The ringleaders are currently doing nothing illegal. With your applause, a government is about to murder someone. Are you so devoid of common decency to be unable to see this? I guess you are.

The horrendous lack of morality resides with the murderous bastards who will kill these people, not with the greedy ****wits who so severely miscalculated. They are proposing an equality between the crime and the punishment they will impose, which is preposterous.

yeah, but why provoke and dare them into further exercise of their immorality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back