2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Total updated today: 27,413.

86 a day since the last update.

So based on this I did a few predictions, to see what our membership tally would look like at the start of the season (2nd April):

Conservative - growth at 60 members per day: 2,880 additional members. Total = 30,293.

Moderate - growth at 80 members per day: 3,840 additional members. Total = 31,253.

High - growth at 100 members per day: 4,800 additional members. Total = 32,213.

So, assuming our membership growth doesn't suddenly fall off a cliff, we should have reached 30,000 members by the start of the season and be on track to beat last year's tally of 31,000 odd.

^ Saints need to focus less on silly membership counters, and more on sending me my damn scarf.

Re signed in November. Dughter got Her scarf. Dog got his picture frame (magnetic). But I still haven't got my scarf. I'm the one who pays the bills

Re signed in November. Dughter got Her scarf. Dog got his picture frame (magnetic). But I still haven't got my scarf. I'm the one who pays the bills

We have everything but the membership cards and the bumper stickers that they left out.

Hey fellas, not sure if this is in the right spot but I'm just wondering about how I go about using my Membership for games?

Do I rock up and scan it at the gates? Or do I go to the ticket booth and get a ticket from those guys?
Is it possible for me to get 2/3 tickets together with non members, or do I also need to purchase my own ticket to sit with them?
The last time I used my membership for the footy was about 10 years back, when my father looked after all that stuff.

Cheers guys.

Hey fellas, not sure if this is in the right spot but I'm just wondering about how I go about using my Membership for games?

Do I rock up and scan it at the gates? Or do I go to the ticket booth and get a ticket from those guys?
Is it possible for me to get 2/3 tickets together with non members, or do I also need to purchase my own ticket to sit with them?
The last time I used my membership for the footy was about 10 years back, when my father looked after all that stuff.

Cheers guys.

Hey mate, assuming you've received your membership card, that is the ticket to all your games (depending on which membership you have). If you have an 11 game general admission membership then you can scan in with it every week to sit in the GA sections. Same if you have a reserved seat, just scan in and walk to your seat.

Definitely possible to sit with friends but it again depends on where you want to sit, if you have a general admission it's easy cos you can just get your friends to get tickets and then just all head in together. However if you want to get reserved seats you'll need to purchase them together, either online (and by entering your membership number and the number of extra tickets you want) or by heading to the gates early and doing the same - if you don't have a reserved seat membership I believe there will be a small upgrade fee.

I haven't had a reserved membership for about 7 years so I might need to defer to others on how that might work.

Hope this helps a little :thumbsu:

Hey mate, assuming you've received your membership card, that is the ticket to all your games (depending on which membership you have). If you have an 11 game general admission membership then you can scan in with it every week to sit in the GA sections. Same if you have a reserved seat, just scan in and walk to your seat.

Definitely possible to sit with friends but it again depends on where you want to sit, if you have a general admission it's easy cos you can just get your friends to get tickets and then just all head in together. However if you want to get reserved seats you'll need to purchase them together, either online (and by entering your membership number and the number of extra tickets you want) or by heading to the gates early and doing the same - if you don't have a reserved seat membership I believe there will be a small upgrade fee.

I haven't had a reserved membership for about 7 years so I might need to defer to others on how that might work.

Hope this helps a little :thumbsu:

i have a reserve seat, and you are correct. Just scan it in, and walk to your seat.

if you have a reserve seat and you want to sit with your mates who do not, then you should will need to all sit together on the 3rd level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a phone call from the club offering to sell me a membership for an unoccupied reserved seat next to me at a 25% discount (210 v 280). I'm very tempted to get it even if I don't have someone that will come to games regularly. It could be useful in a few years when we are playing finals again.

Seems like a good initiative and you should all keep an eye out for a similar call.

So based on this I did a few predictions, to see what our membership tally would look like at the start of the season (2nd April):

Conservative - growth at 60 members per day: 2,880 additional members. Total = 30,293.

Moderate - growth at 80 members per day: 3,840 additional members. Total = 31,253.

High - growth at 100 members per day: 4,800 additional members. Total = 32,213.

So, assuming our membership growth doesn't suddenly fall off a cliff, we should have reached 30,000 members by the start of the season and be on track to beat last year's tally of 31,000 odd.
Which is good, but it's not exactly the amazing feat that getting 25k by Christmas felt like.

I said at the time I really felt they were targeting easy leads who would have signed up anyway, and not doing enough to expand upon the overall membership. Still concerned by comments on here about long-time members getting messed about over their seats, and frequent comments about the auto-renewal system.

Interesting though there was an article on Herald Sun I think about a month ago on each clubs membership number and mentioned campaign slogan, and Saints were the only club listed as not having launched theirs yet. I thought it was just the HS being ignorant, figuring 25 for 25 was the campaign, but it seems as though actually we might be sneaking in two campaigns in the one year. So may well see a final spike in numbers if they go after genuine new leads or on the fence types.

Last edited:
I think we are waiting to release the next membership campaign because we did the christmas one. You cant do it to quickly or it devalues the message youre attempting to sell.

This way we can push into the start of the season and have a goal in mind, just like the 25 by 25 which worked really well.

If you tied 28,239 scarves all together they would stretch half way to
The moon and back.

Cocky now aren't you, seeing that your scarf has finally been delivered. How far would the caps stretch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back