The Land of the Free:

Remove this Banner Ad

Below is a story from a pro poker player. He's dumb as all hell and can't write but you can make sense of it

I have taken some pretty bd beats in my life, smmy farha one outed me for 360k pot all in on flop, brandon adams adams got it all in with 2 black kings on a 367 all red flop vs my 45 for 200k and i lost.. well today i took an even worse beat in the airport. I have spent the last week in toledo ohio with my girl friend meeting her parents staying at there house watching reruns of eight is enough and playing house ( actually her family is really cool and it was kinda fun but for this story we will stick to the reruns part ). We had originally planned to leave tonight and fly back to vegas togather. Some time today i decided to that i was gonna goto la and play in a poker game tonight and found a flight to la that left 20 min after hers, so after a hour at louis vouton she agreed to let me fly to la wile she flew back to vegas. Great life is good, we get to the airport and at the ticket counter i try and switch the ticket of course i cant so i buy a new one. Obviously they only have middle seats left and its 500 more for first class, no brainer give me first class!! I reach into my pocket pay the 800 for the plane ticket and off threw security we go. Mr peat have a nice flight they say as we pass threw security. We have about 45 minutes before her flight leaves so like any man i try and get her into the fmily bathroom for some last minute good byes, well as much as id like to say it went well, it didnt i got slapped we hugged and kissed and she went on her flight to vegas. i stopped got some thing to eat and headed to my gate. they preboarded everyone but i always wait tell the last person to get on plane.

i was standing against wall talking on phone when 2 guys ask my name, figure they work for airline and were asking if i was the last guy that hasnt checked in, i answered peat , david peat. They asked me to get off phone they had a few questions for me, they looked like bagage guys so i kinda laughed at them. THey showed me dea bdges so obviously i i hung up and answered there questions. they played good cop bad cop and i had about 15 thousand cash in my pocket and the bad cop asked why i had so much money on me, i told him what i did and where i was going. they relunctly let me board plane, so i walk down run way to get on plane and see a line of people so i get back on phone and start telling story mo foing the cops. im 5 feet from getting on plane and i see them coming back down the runway. they grab me and start asking me if i use an alias, im like no, wich i dont.. they ask me to fallow them and i miss flight. they take me to corner of the bagage claim and ask me to empty pockets and take off jewelry. i do. Now im starting to think i am getting robbed so i yell for someone to call the police they come over and say im screwed and theese guys are dea. 20 min later the dea guys tell me here is a reciept . you will get some thing in mail. they didnt count my money just bagged it, they just put watch on resiept , its a 50k rolex, and the reciept has no contact information on it at all.

i asked them to arrest me they wouldnt they just walked away of course i mother ****ed them and they said i was being disorderly so i said arrest me they wouldnt. '

gg me.

i went to police they said that thats how the feds work good luck.

6 months later he got a cheque from the DEA that was about 3k short of the amount they took and his watch back and an explanation that it was take under the suspicion of drug dealing

Last edited:

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Got in a little hometown jam so they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land to go and kill the yellow man
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man says "son if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said "son don't you understand now"
Had a brother at Khe Sahn fighting off the Viet Cong
They're still there he's all gone
He had a woman he loved in Saigon
I got a picture of him in her arms now
Down in the shadow of penitentiary
Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years burning down the road
Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.

Below is a story from a pro poker player. He's dumb as all hell and can't write but you can make sense of it

6 months later he got a cheque from the DEA that was about 3k short of the amount they took and his watch back and an explanation that it was take under the suspicion of drug dealing
Cool story.

The land of the free alright, if you have something to offer our fight against communism, you're free to have any history you want, including slaughtering jews.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29795749

Former SS officer Otto von Bolschwing reportedly wrote policy papers on how to terrorise Jews, but was hired by the CIA to spy in Europe after World War Two.

Nazi collaborator Aleksandras Lileikis - linked to the massacres of tens of thousands of Jews in Lithuania - was recruited by the US as a spy in East Germany and later brought over to Boston.

But records indicate long-time FBI director J Edgar Hoover not only approved of the use of ex-Nazis as spies, he also dismissed the horrific acts they had been involved in during the war as Soviet propaganda.

10373726_10152318340029072_2608395800562860671_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at those in Washington against 'obamacare' look at who has donated to them.

Pharmaceuticals.

Its amasing.... and the people on the right side of politics who think they are economic genius cant work out the entire cost of health, which costs us all more , increases...

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose. They have a lot to lose.

70's pr0n rocks until you see the stories of the actors and actresses and how they were exploited.

Doesn't surprise me

I was stopped by customs because I looked "suspicious"

6 hours later id still been rejected food, water, and use of the toilet
I wasn't allowed to make a call to the embassy for help, and the questions continued to circle, to the point where I refused to answer any more questions, as I could tell it wouldn't end til I admitted guilt to nothing, and I was deported "voluntarily"

The system is truely messed up over there, they are stuck in the 1950's

Slightly off topic, but the U.S. society is perfectly depicted in Green Lantern
The head honchos are highly corrupt, and it filters down to the others in power, with a few select good ones mixed in

Are their gulags?

if you dont buy a train ticket its all bets off

Victorian Ombudsman released a damning report into the issuing of infringement notices to public transport users on Melbourne’s trains, trams and buses. The report describes how Metro-employed ticket inspectors (or “Authorised Officers”) have been recorded assaulting passengers in the name of preventing or dealing with fare evasion.
http://blog.adonline.id.au/melbourne-ticket-inspectors/

the 15-year-old girl being dropped on her head :thumbsu::thumbsu: at the Flinders Street station on July 31.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...ched-in-the-face/story-fni0fee2-1226778684161

15-year-old, throwing her to the ground and pinning to her the floor in frightening CCTV vision has escaped any charges.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-09/ticket-inspector-body-slam-footage/5144160

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back