Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

p7mgO48.gif

Should have hired these guys for the PPV

Apparently just one more sleep until the power is restored here (later for others). If it wasn't so humid life wouldn't be a struggle....unless you're a small servo charging 50 cents a litre higher for fuel and charging more for 24 bottles of water than a pub does for 24 cans of rum.

I know the wii is way uncool and stuff but has anyone played the Zelda games on it? My favourite games ever but its a lot to fork out just to play one or two games :/

I know the wii is way uncool and stuff but has anyone played the Zelda games on it? My favourite games ever but its a lot to fork out just to play one or two games :/
Uncool is stupid when it comes to video games. You're playing with a glorified toy for adults cool went out the window ages ago.

As for the question yes I have and they are brilliant. As are all Zelda games well worth the Wii by itself. Luckily Mario Galaxy 1& 2 are also fantastic as are the metroid and DK games.

Uncool is stupid when it comes to video games. You're playing with a glorified toy for adults cool went out the window ages ago.

As for the question yes I have and they are brilliant. As are all Zelda games well worth the Wii by itself. Luckily Mario Galaxy 1& 2 are also fantastic as are the metroid and DK games.
Cheers Mike, I have copped lots abuse for buying the gamecube haha! I'm not a big gamer, but love the Zelda games :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have bought every Nintendo console on launch and used that argument every time someone gave me s**t for it. I love Zelda games so much I named my puppy Link.
I'm kicking myself I sold my original Nintendo and Super Nintendo for beer money at a garage sale! The things you'll do for a beer at Uni!

Cheers Mike, I have copped lots abuse for buying the gamecube haha! I'm not a big gamer, but love the Zelda games :)
If I could pick only one console to be plugged into my TV for the rest of time it'd be a GameCube.

If this blasted Android phone would allow it, I'd make the start-up sound my message tone.

If I could pick only one console to be plugged into my TV for the rest of time it'd be a GameCube.

If this blasted Android phone would allow it, I'd make the start-up sound my message tone.
I try the new games and have an xbox but all the buttons do my head in! Sliding around the corners in the original Mario cart with just the top button was awesome imo :p

Get a Wii U. Backwards compatible (ie. plays all Wii games) and is easily the best console available at the moment.

Been playing Wind Waker on my Wii U lately, and it is mighty awesome. Not "uncool" at all.

Crazy fargy.
hahaha sorry Igloo, just scarred from being a Nintendo boy all my life ;) From Tatyoon (tatooine) like Dave Astbury talking about games was never a big talking point : P

Twilight Princess is my favourite Zelda game of all time.

Yes better than The Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Come at me.

Twilight Princess is my favourite Zelda game of all time.

Yes better than The Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Come at me.
better than A Link to the Past?

I can't really comment, because I haven't player Twilight Princess, what console?

OOT is amazing, have you seen the Ben Drowned Majoras Mask urban legend?
heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back