• Yellow with black bar

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Yellow with black V

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Yellow with RFC

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a yellow colour comparo of my 15 year old Richmond training jumper vs brand new BLK clash jumper

5F8D39D4-5B75-4797-B230-CD2F73D37CC1.jpg
I like the Nike yellow much better, am surpised we haven't locked in a Pantone colour code to avoid ****ing this up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the Nike yellow much better, am surpised we haven't locked in a Pantone colour code to avoid ******* this up
wouldn't make a diffeence what colour code we use brudda, the blk material makes them look faded once they're printed on

Melbourne is New Balance
They dont do those collars anymore

Hey mate, I just got my clash Guernsey and to be honest, u must've got a bad one mate... My stitching is perfect and the colour is actually a nice yellow unlike the one you put up. Weird but I actually love it.

Hey mate, I just got my clash Guernsey and to be honest, u must've got a bad one mate... My stitching is perfect and the colour is actually a nice yellow unlike the one you put up. Weird but I actually love it.
go and take a pic of it outside you'll see or with the blinds open (without a flash)

its just how their material responds to all colours. the black on our home guernsey when the team play is a dark grey and the yellow has the same dull faded look but looks ok when photographed with a flash or in a room with the light on.

Last edited:
go and take a pic of it outside you'll see or with the blinds open (without a flash)

its just how their material responds to all colours. the black on our home guernsey when the team play is a dark grey and the yellow has the same dull faded look but looks ok when photographed with a flash or in a room with the light on.

I took a photo of it in my room with the light on and it is a bright yellow, none of that mustard color look previously. it does look way better in the dark though without lighting. The stitching is also really good as well. I was worried about it when I saw your pic but I'm defs happy with mine.

I took a photo of it in my room with the light on and it is a bright yellow, none of that mustard color look previously. it does look way better in the dark though without lighting. The stitching is also really good as well. I was worried about it when I saw your pic but I'm defs happy with mine.
yeah

the pic I took was with no light and blinds open which it looks shit in

yeah

the pic I took was with no light and blinds open which it looks shit in

Poser

What fair dinkum dungeon has blinds? Do you have one of those frilly things that goes around the base of your bed too? Assume you have a "Team Edward" poster above your bed that you look at while listening to your whiney emo whah music

Poser

What fair dinkum dungeon has blinds? Do you have one of those frilly things that goes around the base of your bed too? Assume you have a "Team Edward" poster above your bed that you look at while listening to your whiney emo whah music
The dungeon has a skylight. Jumper looked great under that

Back