WBD 2015 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

The caption says it's from their first afternoon open session, so that would be a shot from last week.

People can run with no ACL's. Just quick lateral movement can be an issue without proper rehab, especially so soon after a tear. But yeah, photo is a week old so nothing to worry about there.

I was at training today if anyone has any questions. It was freezing and windy as buggery but I will try and answer as best I can........
What's a hypotenuse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at training today if anyone has any questions. It was freezing and windy as buggery but I will try and answer as best I can........
Honeychurch? *rest of board groans exasperatedly*

What players were missing from main training?

Z and Sid did running and some skills away from the main group.

Bonts only rode the bike.

Talia trained a bit and then came off and did boxing etc, his knee was strapped.

Biggs did his hammy I reckon too.

^Thanks, was just typing up a message to ask about Clay.

How about my boy Bailey Dale? Stand out at all?

From Jaytee at Woof regarding Biggs: Biggs also trained which was good to see. Looked to be moving pretty well. Hopefully he is right to play against Melbourne.

Mentioned Jong's improved kicking too

From Woof:

"The most impressive thing for the morning was seeing Clay Smith. He participated in every drill and was busting his gut. Absolute gem of a kid. You can just tell they are trying to hold him back."

Oh god, must hold back excitement...

I hope his opponents hold him back too, he's probably going to kill someone first contest....

I hope his opponents hold him back too, he's probably going to kill someone first contest....
It's like the VFL game against tigers
some bloke got tackled straight to hell from clay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back