WBD 2015 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

At Vicroads Burwood Cancelling Rego from my dear Dead Car. Did just run into Hrovat getting his rego done
Fun times
Did you tell him he's too short and will never make it? He might as well dropped his resume off while he was there.

sctseat_zpsa4fda683.gif

As romantic as it would be there needs to be a huge amount of work done to turn it into an afl venue ! And I'm talking huge.
Not a bad tactic against these rich clubs, they won't know what hit them when they go to Whitten oval! :p

I will sing his praises when every game is on free to air tv.
Life's going the other way I'm afraid. As someone who is fortunate enough to afford Foxtel, I have to say I'm happy, the broadcast quality and innovations on Fox Footy s**t all over Channel 7, whose major contribution to world sport has been the Megawall - something I still don't understand.

As romantic as it would be there needs to be a huge amount of work done to turn it into an afl venue ! And I'm talking huge.

Yep, it would need massive cash, but wouldn't it be great to have a boutique venue holding say 30,000 one day. Who knows. It's great that we play VFL there now and the occasional pre season game. For that we should be grateful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was actually researching about it last night.. What is the quality like? Is it like the vfl on iview?

It's much the same your web connection helps determine the user experience. They have a free 4 week trial going for the nab cup so check it out. U have to sign up still but just remember to cancel it /opt out before they auto renew it where they hit u up for $$

It's much the same your web connection helps determine the user experience. They have a free 4 week trial going for the nab cup so check it out. U have to sign up still but just remember to cancel it /opt out before they auto renew it where they hit u up for $$
Cheers, will check it out.

Pay the extra $20 and buy the AFL Live pass through the Bulldogs website as a Digital Membership.

There have been some quality issues with the recent update which is rather dissapointing. Hopefully Big Mac listens to the people again and gets it fixed pronto.

if you join up with AFL fantasy football you can get it for free
The first 10,000 league commissioners that create a Full League prior to 2nd March 2015 will receive a 2015 AFL Live Pass for the length of the premiership season right up until the end of November, valued at $67.28.
https://fantasy.afl.com.au/help/index.html#/prizes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back