Good call, bad call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad Call from what I have witnessed at trainings, has done it a couple of times but not consistently.

We wont see Kreuzer until at least after round 8 GC/BC or sad call ?
Negative call, he'll be back before round 3 GC/BC?

A player hardly any us see coming, emerges and cements his spot in the best 22 by years end. GC/BC

Matthew Dick, Tom Fields, Cameron Giles and Nick Holman are the likely suspects..

Dennis Arnfield will play less than 5 senior games and be delisted at seasons end GC/BC?

Bad call. Terrible call. Inaccurate call. He'll kick 48.

We'll have a good run with injuries this season. GC/BC.

Kruezar, Murphy, Walker down already suggests otherwise.

We will have 3 nominations for Rising Star - Cripps, Clem & DVJ GC/BC?..

Matthew Dick, Tom Fields, Cameron Giles and Nick Holman are the likely suspects..

Dennis Arnfield will play less than 5 senior games and be delisted at seasons end GC/BC?
Great call, I hope so call...

Judd for brownlow and will have it sewn up by round 15 GC/BC?

Conference call, Local Call, I just had an accident in my pants call

Watson to be the new Fevola GC/BC?
I think he's a pretty introverted guy, and there's no chance of him kicking around 100 goals a year. Bad call.

Bell will play every game he's available, GC/BC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's a pretty introverted guy, and there's no chance of him kicking around 100 goals a year. Bad call.

Disconnected call, Phone gone Dead Call

We will finally beat the Hawks this year GC/BC?

Maybe call...

But will turn it over and lose us a game at a critical part of a game and a critical part of the year and we miss out on finals GC/BC?

Expensive call expected call E.T phone home call........ Daisy to win the BnF this year GC/BC?
Good call, if he's anywhere close Mick will try and justify bringing him across !!

Watson kicks 40+ goals for the year including in the VFL, and get's traded for a 3rd rounder at the end of the year, GC/BC?

Bad Call Ding Dong nobody home call.

Whiley will have taken Carrazzo spot in the team by mid season GC/BC?
Now your getting it call... fantastic call... I need some time alone call...

Giles to finally make an appearance in Navy Blue by the end of the season GC/BC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back