Autopsy 2023 Rd 4 Tall Timber Too Good for Roos

Who played well for the Blues in Round 4 vs the Roos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I was viewing through the wrong tinted glasses, but I thought LOB was career-endingly poor yesterday. Nobody is all bad or all good - he had a good spoil in the first quarter and a nice kick to set up Motlop’s long goal. But in between I felt he had 5-6 involvements in a row that all directly led to us losing control of the ball. Ragdolled in tackles, panicking under pressure, fumbling the ball out of bounds, an out on the full. I don’t see how we can afford to carry a player who is a walking contest-loss. You can’t hide him.
To my way of thinking, he just makes too many blunders.....every time he plays.

And his good stuff is average for an AFL player.

I agree we've given him every opportunity....

she's a star - what a shame the song has become a yippy kai yay joke and shadow of its former robust rendition - that players feel they have the right to do this makes me deadset miserable - it's now officially unlistenable as a war-cry - even johnno brown said as much - little chiara is a superstar however....
I didn't give the original post a 'like' because it was such a tepid gathering of singing the club song.(almost embarrassing)
This mob seem to have very little joy or enthusiasm for winning and celebrating the occasion, it's like 'do we really have to go through with this charade again'?

I didn't give the original post a 'like' because it was such a tepid gathering of singing the club song.(almost embarrassing)
This mob seem to have very little joy or enthusiasm for winning and celebrating the occasion, it's like 'do we really have to go through with this charade again'?
certainly true and that's always been the case, some wins are just more satisfying than others......my beef is how it is sung these days and it kills me that I can no longer watch it or listen to it and enjoy it as an integral part of any victory - you sure don't hear the crowd sing it that way thank christ......

certainly true and that's always been the case, some wins are just more satisfying than others......my beef is how it is sung these days and it kills me that I can no longer watch it or listen to it and enjoy it as an integral part of any victory - you sure don't hear the crowd sing it that way thank christ......
Give it time. The crowd will revert to a Rap version anytime now.
I think The Hilltop Hoods could come up with something catchy and rousing.

Fair point. The fairlane was a nice car though, even when bogged. That long wheelbase made it very comfortable in the back 😂
My dad's favourite expressions were "Jesus H Christ" and "Will you shut up or I'll clip you over the bloody ears".
He did have a fondness for big, old American cars, like Packard's and Galaxie's, they used to make a Fairlane look like a Kia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whilst my life would be a tad lonelier without other people, I wouldn't miss most of what most bring to my life - aside from the barista and the baker guy and gummy & eskie .........

For me it's not about being soft. He puts his head over the ball when he needs to. He just seems to always come off second best when the ball is in dispute.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree. Sporting life as a runner. Seems like he's not learnt how to position or use his body to get himself into a contest. I've been hoping he can learn the know how.

Back