Good call, bad call.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd argue Essendon is now Collingwoods biggest rival, not us.
If you'd ask any Collingwood supporters who they love beating the most regardless of ladder position, 9 times out of 10 it'll be carlton... I think that is the definition of biggest rival.

If you'd ask any Collingwood supporters who they love beating the most regardless of ladder position, 9 times out of 10 it'll be carlton... I think that is the definition of biggest rival.

I would agree that is the definition of a biggest rival, disagree with your assertation and nondescript statistic, and deplore the unnecessarily condescending tone.

I would agree that is the definition of a biggest rival, disagree with your assertation and nondescript statistic, and deplore the unnecessarily condescending tone.
I didn't mean it to sound condescending so apologies for that... But there is really no statistic to say who anybodys biggest rival is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton to win the flag this year GC/BC?
ice_cube_wtf.gif

Good call. Weight watchers points?

Carlton supporters should take the blame for poor membership numbers. GC/BC?
Bad call. Scapegoat call. The club's membership dept has been ordinary for years , not sure how you can blame supporters for that.

Lachie Henderson to play forward exclusively this year and will kick 60 goals. GC/BC?

Bad call. Scapegoat call. The club's membership dept has been ordinary for years , not sure how you can blame supporters for that.

Lachie Henderson to play forward exclusively this year and will kick 60 goals. GC/BC?
Good call. Optimistic call. Lachie can kick 40 and create 40 opportunities for the other big forwards to kick goals.

Carlton to hit at least double figures in wins this season. GC/BC?

Good call. Optimistic call. Lachie can kick 40 and create 40 opportunities for the other big forwards to kick goals.

Carlton to hit at least double figures in wins this season. GC/BC?
Very realistic and shouldn't expect anything less call...

We should finish somewhere in the vicinity of 6th-8th this year or Mick goes GC/BC? Not saying he should go btw..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back