Game Day Carlton Game Day Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

All sounds really good fun, but gees snag a few early wins, and stuff the big fev, wins will enhance more than a match day experience

I'm not sure that wins fix the bigger issue ... the disconnect between club and fans. You get an unsustainable bounce in members maybe but some clubs got that bounce without winning. There has to be more.

Our 'feral supporter base' as he labelled them when he was up in Brisbane. :rolleyes:

You have to let it go Aph. He was preaching to a new audience and trying to ingratiate himself.

He was asked this behind the goals at the Gabba one night and humbly said, 'I don't think youse are feral, I love yas'. I believed him. The fans by and large were good to Fev, he knows that.

You have to let it go Aph. He was preaching to a new audience and trying to ingratiate himself.

He was asked this behind the goals at the Gabba one night and humbly said, 'I don't think youse are feral, I love yas'. I believed him. The fans by and large were good to Fev, he knows that.

Yes the fans loved him when he donned the Navy Blue but I won't let it go & he shouldn't have said what he said.

I don't forget. :p

Yes the fans loved him when he donned the Navy Blue but I won't let it go & he shouldn't have said what he said.

I don't forget. :p

No but that was days after signing with Brisbane. He was upset and working his way through a grieving process of sorts. Plus, he's Fev. Speak first, think later. Given his years of service and being a rare bright spot in a terrible era, and the fact that he was always going to be remembered a Carlton man when it was all over, I've let it go.

I also didn't like his tanking claims to promote his book. Still a flawed Carlton genius in my book.

Waitey will be the same ... it's just right now he can go and get ****ed. I'll come around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hovercraft is back for you guys. :D

Hovercraft90sArticle.jpg

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2015-03-27/blues-go-back-to-the-future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back