Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Any promos around for the start of the AFL season like Last Man Standing that Sportingbet used to do? I would bet purely with them for their start of season promos. Very disappointing that it doesnt seem to happen anymore.

Any promos around for the start of the AFL season like Last Man Standing that Sportingbet used to do? I would bet purely with them for their start of season promos. Very disappointing that it doesnt seem to happen anymore.
KardiniaPark 's favourite bookie palmerbet are doing it with a $10k prize

actualy speaking of which someone should get around to creating the $20 challenge thread

Buggered if I can find on their websites the turnover requirements for Unibet and Palmer bet

Is it just a few times at odds over $1.50?

Seriously they make it so hard

Don't bother with Unibet, they make you turn it over a stupid amount of times. Palmerbet also suck though their turnover requirements aren't as bad from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puntingpal have a brilliant promotion for April.

Whatever you deposit in April will be matched with a 25% bonus up to a maximum amount of $3000.

And what are their rules regarding the amount you deposit? What does it have to be turned over at?

Edit: PuntingPal are dodgy as f**k. Pass.

Puntingpal have a brilliant promotion for April.

Whatever you deposit in April will be matched with a 25% bonus up to a maximum amount of $3000.

A Vanuatu based book trying to lure punters into depositing thousands of dollars immediately...yeah, that doesnt send off alarm bells

I wouldnt deposit into a Vanuatu licensed bookie at the best of times, but this offer is just asking for trouble

A Vanuatu based book trying to lure punters into depositing thousands of dollars immediately...yeah, that doesnt send off alarm bells

I wouldnt deposit into a Vanuatu licensed bookie at the best of times, but this offer is just asking for trouble
if you send me $3000 i can send you a website that says you have a balance of $4500. pls deposit

I have never had any issues with them. I have been using them since September.

I have never had any issues with them. I have been using them since September.

No one ever has any issues until the bookie goes under.

Then you will never see your money again, nor have any legal footing to do anything about it. The Vanuatu government will let basically anyone run a bookie in their country

Lol the guy just got stung by them cancelling all his free bets and knows a Vanuatu based company is extremely dodgey and likely to go under, but still recommends people to deposit for their bonus offers :drunk:

Wonder if he even got his withdraw that he was still waiting on?

#fkdaca$h #demfreebetz

Lol the guy just got stung by them cancelling all his free bets and knows a Vanuatu based company is extremely dodgey and likely to go under, but still recommends people to deposit for their bonus offers :drunk:
80% of the stuff on his blog is pretty to very good, but yes there is the 20% combination of stupidity and arrogance that grates at times

80% of the stuff on his blog is pretty to very good, but yes there is the 20% combination of stupidity and arrogance that grates at times

I read it quite often and there is some good punting knowledge underneath the record keeping and promotion of tipping services (I'd prefer to win/lose my own money). The one thing that grates a little for me is that he will (rightly) pot tipping services for not disclosing their full record correctly but then fails to take into account the cost of subscribing to the tipping services (many of which are quite pricey) in his own punting profit/loss (or if he does, he doesn't highlight it as a separate cost).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back