2015: Week 1 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I've gone with:

Rocky -> Treloar
Kolo -> T Hunt

Probably won't change the Rocky to Treloar trade but I'm not sure wether to keep Kolo, trade him but into a premo or bring Hunt in.
I thought Kolo definitely under-performed and I reckon Hunt over-performed.. I'd wait another week.

I thought Kolo definitely under-performed and I reckon Hunt over-performed.. I'd wait another week.
Kolo player as a tagger and did quite well in terms of playing (not scoring), I'm worried that he'll keep playing that role which will really affect his scoring.

Hunt won't score 115 every week but I feel the role he's playing he should average 80+ he's got a really low B/E and the Tigers have a reasonbily easy next three games I'm hoping to bring him hopefully he can get up to around 450k and then trade him for a premo who's dropped a little bit. (Someone like Hibberd should have hit his straps and will have dropped a bit.)

I think I'll just go:

Suckling --> Taylor Hunt

This will free up cash for next week to trade KK or Griff if they spud it up again.

Not sure why I picked Suckling tbh, he's never been a particularly big DT scorer, and now that Birchall is back the Hawks have a plethora of backmen, I think this could definitely affect his TOG and he could even be a sub.

Help, need to trade out a defender for Mcintosh, have a lot of sub par midpricers, which one should i get rid of.
Backline -B Smith, H Shaw, B Shepperd, J Newnes, K Koldashnij, H Lumumba, B Goodes, A Saad.

initial trade was lumumba to mcintosh but now lumumba is named in the centre. thoughts.

I've traded Reilly O'Brien off my reserves for Shaun McKernan in. Handcuffed McKernan and Bellchambers, due to strong word that TBC could be an out which is more reasoning why McKernan has been named in Essendon's extended squad.

Was annoyed with KK's score last weekend but it was a tag affected score. 1/4 time he had 30 points than flipping Rocket decided to make him a tagger and he ended up with 37. I'm going to sit on it one more week but if he tags again this week he's out R3.

Was annoyed with KK's score last weekend but it was a tag affected score. 1/4 time he had 30 points than flipping Rocket decided to make him a tagger and he ended up with 37. I'm going to sit on it one more week but if he tags again this week he's out R3.

Same here, I've moved him to my bench though to be safe - if he tags and gets another <50 that'll hurt more than him getting 80 and Saad getting 60.

Not that familiar with St Kilda - do they have a player he'd be likely to tag?

Rocky- Ebert
Ablett- Wines

Both in for a big year and like their bye.

I pulled in Ebert and Polec* (for Ablett & Lamb) - I was a bit concerned about them playing Sydney as Sydney tends to be quite good at cutting off run, but then again so is Freo and they both did well last week anyhow.

*Also considered Wines (and I can afford him) but I think Polec has more room for price growth so in the long run it'll help me convert more players to premos sooner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here, I've moved him to my bench though to be safe - if he tags and gets another <50 that'll hurt more than him getting 80 and Saad getting 60.

He wasn't a designated tagger, so he's not going to follow someone around.

He wasn't a designated tagger, so he's not going to follow someone around.

Ah, ok. I guess the next question is - do St Kilda have a player who is likely to tag him? :)

Also, who would you keep on field out of KK and A. Saad?

Ah, ok. I guess the next question is - do St Kilda have a player who is likely to tag him? :)

Also, who would you keep on field out of KK and A. Saad?
Ahh he's out on the wing so I don't think he would be no. But Mav Weller is their tagger, took Griffen out of the game last week. Will go to Gaz though

Good question. I'd have KK because as long as he isn't told to shut someone down, he's going to score better.

There's a great opportunity for Saad to score more than KK against the Saints.

What round do price rises happen because if needed I want to get on a defender like Taylor Hunt before the price rise

Price changes are every round, mate ^

Real Dream Team has them after 3 rounds.

Going KK > Hunt and Sidey > a premo. Undecided between Boak/Barlow/Sloane.

Bartel out changes my thought process for this week a bit. Being I didn't start with Swan I might bring him in now for this week.

Rockliff -> Treloar

Bartel -> Swan

OR

Lynch -> Bontempelli (Start Clark and Salem on Ground)

Thoughts?

Hamling not playing so I upgraded him to Rich and traded Sidebottom out for Lewis

Man I'm having second thoughts about trading Gaz :(

I was too, but while I think he'll put in decent scores, he won't go huge for a while. I think his price will drop a fair way and I'm happy to trade him out now and then back in later at a reduced price tag.

Selwood is one who I'm going to hold onto for now, before Round 3 we should know more about whether his ankle was just sore, or if it was something more (though with our team's current injury run, I'm not that hopeful :S).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back