FTA-TV Person of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised Elias has not been back yet. Going to be hard to give him and a Samaritan storyline a lot of time seeing there's only 4 eps left this season.

I don't mind stand alone episodes, but spread them out and limit it to a max of 3 a season. Lumping together a whole heap of them doesn't keep people interested.

I'd like some good endings of episodes again too. For something the show has traditionally excelled in we haven't seen many (any?) since the Control episode.

I'm surprised Elias has not been back yet. Going to be hard to give him and a Samaritan storyline a lot of time seeing there's only 4 eps left this season.

I don't mind stand alone episodes, but spread them out and limit it to a max of 3 a season. Lumping together a whole heap of them doesn't keep people interested.

I'd like some good endings of episodes again too. For something the show has traditionally excelled in we haven't seen many (any?) since the Control episode.
On that note, havent seen much from the Government side of things with Samaratin
Needs to be much less of the procedural stuff and more on the storyline

I actually thought that episode was one of the more less eventful ones despite all that happened. I found the bounty hunter lady to be interminable.

I hope eventually when the teams backs are up against the wall, people that they've helped in the past come out of the woodwork to help them. Would be cool.

I hope eventually when the teams backs are up against the wall, people that they've helped in the past come out of the woodwork to help them. Would be cool.

As long as Zoe is one of them.

These two week breaks are giving me the shits, makes it very difficult to get into the show. This is why i dont normally watch new shows while they are still airing...

From the gist of that article it sounds like Reese is targeting a case of the week in the 3rd last episode of the series

I fear they are not leaving enough time to go into the Samaritan and Brotherhood storylines
Yeah this, as good as it is, if it's another filler ep I'll be disappointed.

These two week breaks are giving me the shits, makes it very difficult to get into the show. This is why i dont normally watch new shows while they are still airing...
You're telling me, they do it every 2-3 weeks, so bloody annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aasif Mandvi is becoming typecast as an arrogant IT type. Were you supposed to feel bad when he was shot?

Great episode, much better than recent efforts.

Is it flash backs with Carter or basically whole ep on Carter? I can only assume it's a filler ep which is why I decided to watch something else instead (do plan on watching it, just at a later date).

Liked that ep. Showed the development of Reece. Not a knock on the show but Carters character felt a bit rough around the edges from what she was...understandable.

Who is in that car?

Yeah...I THINK it would have been Fusco and they wanted to end it in the car before he was rescued which was more appropriate. But yeah IDK if its as simple as that or if it was a cliffhanger lol.

EDIT:
Aparantly someone asked the writers that after the episode, and they said it was Fusco
Makes sense, as Fusco seemed to know about the case
wizard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back