Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaj>Sloane is LOCKED. First trade of the year.

I've got 151k banked.
My midfield is now Pendles Fyfe Jelwood Sloane Griffen alongside Heeney CEY Vandenberg Jed Cripps Touk as my cas cows.

Do I pull a second trade of Touk Miller>NvB(m6) costing me 100k... or do I have sufficient cash cows to pass the NVB train and just bank the money?

I don't think there are many cows coming in the next few weeks so I would jump on, particularly since it would only be the second trade of your season as opposed to your fourth.
My concern lies with my net gain in that trade. Will likely make 70-85k out of it over the next month or so. Is it really worth it?

Getting my hand forced by rumors of Bonty's late out rumor...

Do I cop the donut, or go Lids to a money-earner with the expectation of coming back to a fallen premo in a few weeks? Was content to let Lids on the bench for the extra week, but not if it means a big 0 on the field. My other FWD bench spot is Kane Lambert and no, I can't go Lambert to McGrath, I come up around 4k short.

If I do switch Lids, I'd be looking at either Pavs to make good points and a little money, or McGrath to make big money but lowered points expectation.

My concern lies with my net gain in that trade. Will likely make 70-85k out of it over the next month or so. Is it really worth it?

I'm still 50:50 on NVB. Has over acheived so far but even with 70's he will still make some quick money. I'm not sure that it's worth a traded and 100k though, I have all the best rookies apart from NVB so not sure it's neccessary.

Gaj>Sloane is LOCKED. First trade of the year.

I've got 151k banked.
My midfield is now Pendles Fyfe Jelwood Sloane Griffen alongside Heeney CEY Vandenberg Jed Cripps Touk as my cas cows.

Do I pull a second trade of Touk Miller>NvB(m6) costing me 100k... or do I have sufficient cash cows to pass the NVB train and just bank the money?

I would keep that trade (and 151k) up your sleeve. Your team is really good and you have enough cows IMO.

Getting my hand forced by rumors of Bonty's late out rumor...

Do I cop the donut, or go Lids to a money-earner with the expectation of coming back to a fallen premo in a few weeks? Was content to let Lids on the bench for the extra week, but not if it means a big 0 on the field. My other FWD bench spot is Kane Lambert and no, I can't go Lambert to McGrath, I come up around 4k short.

If I do switch Lids, I'd be looking at either Pavs to make good points and a little money, or McGrath to make big money but lowered points expectation.

I would trade Lids to another forward premo keeper. Buddy if you don't have him.

Bonts a possible out leaves me exposed to a potential donut in the forward line.

Had pencilled in Ablett > Fyfe and Goodes > NVB.

Now looking at one of the following to cover a forward donut:

1. Ablett > Gray and Goodes > NVB
2. Ablett > McGrath and Goodes > Fyfe​

If I get Gray, I probably won't get Fyfe until Rd 6-10 and vice versa.

Which is the better combination - Fyfe and McGrath, or Gray and NVB?
... anyone?

... anyone?

I would go with your original plan and cop a doughnut if Bont is a late out than compromise my plans for a McGrath 50 points which is heck all in the context of Rd score and season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't you reverse trades after the round has started even if the players haven't played? Want to reverse my cripps to Bonts trade.

I don't think there are many cows coming in the next few weeks so I would jump on, particularly since it would only be the second trade of your season as opposed to your fourth.

Krakeour, Anderson, WhiteX, Webb, Lamb, Karnezis, Ah Chee, Byrne, Kelly, Schade, McInnes.

Just a couple of rookies to choose from.

I would go with your original plan and cop a doughnut if Bont is a late out than compromise my plans for a McGrath 50 points which is heck all in the context of Rd score and season.
Thanks Gingy, bear in mind it's 50-70 points if McGrath covers, if I go Gray + NVB the Bont cover would be Heeney or Lang (70-90).

Still risk the donut? Is NVB worth it?

Thanks Gingy, bear in mind it's 50-70 points if McGrath covers, if I go Gray + NVB the Bont cover would be Heeney or Lang (70-90).

Still risk the donut? Is NVB worth it?

I wouldn't knock back a cow averaging 94 so far that will make 70k just this week, that's for sure. But mostly, I think getting Fyfe in this week should be the priority for those without him.

Hi all. Newbie.
1. I'm still sitting on Lids. Is there any point whatsoever holding him? Sloane my alternative. Was thinking Bonts but not now with injury concerns.
2. Also thinking of NVB. Who would you get rid of first? Touk Miller or P. Cripps?

Might just do 1. Or 1 and 2.

Haven't traded this season. Neck and neck with my opponent with current team.
Thanks for any advice.

Think I made a post last year on how the Bont could be a great pic this year! Surely enough I had him in my team all summer, but took him out at the last minute. Now I have to get him!! but I'm faced with the following Dilemma:

Option 1 (Assume that Bont is a late out):
Trade in 2 of Docherty, Rance or NVB

Option 2 (Assume Bont is playing):
Trade in 1 of Docherty, Rance or NVB & 1 of Bont or J.Lewis (if Bont is a late out)

I wish there could be some confirmation before 1:45 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back