Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth . Although he has a s**t gun approach similar to Steve Morris's kicking for goal I would say Tiger imposter is a great poster and there are many before him and after him. He's dealing with the reality of our list compared to Geelongs in 2006-2007 and you are not . There's nothing wrong with that but you may want to look within to see where your frustration is coming from. We have 64000 members some have multiple members but we all contribute in our own special ways . Go Tigers I've packed my numb chucks to throw out onto the field to Stevie Morris when the players bring the stink on in our line in the sand game against the team that is currently 17th on the ladder with 57% for and against .

I had you on ignore so i didn't know you were talking to me, i only now know becauae the context of the conversation seemed way off but i have temporarily taken you off to just say i have never compared lists.

No doubt you'll twist my words like the great poster TI but before you do answer me this, since you know how i rate the players on the list so well tell me which ones i think are treading a fine line at the moment.

I'm in no way trying to suggest that our side is going to go on and have a Geelong type era of dominance. What I was trying to show was that like the Geelong side of 2007 we have the basis for a good side, despite having a few passengers like they did still being on the list. If we can get and keep our best 22-25 on the park together more often than not we'll be fine. Unfortunately over the last season and a bit we haven't had them all on the park often enough. Change that and I'm confident that things can and will turn around.

Dominate sides like Geelong are probably 1 in 100........the comp is even more balanced now and it is hard to see it happening again any time soon.

Even hawthorn don't look as unbeatable as Geelong i 2007-2009.

Bloody Hardwick just cost us the VFL game.
I heard why we aint getting the new generation of potential father-sons.
Dimma shrinks himself down to microscopic size each night and hides in Mrs Cotchin and Delidio's vaginas.
Then he kills all the male sperm with a laser.

Bastard.

Bloody Hardwick just cost us the VFL game.
I heard why we aint getting the new generation of potential father-sons.
Dimma shrinks himself down to microscopic size each night and hides in Mrs Cotchin and Delidio's vaginas.
Then he kills all the male sperm with a laser.

Bastard.
and i thought i was high.............................................:confused:

and i thought i was high.............................................:confused:
Dude, they've been doing this since the 80s.
article-2122610-0265A2E6000005DC-565_468x286.jpg

I had you on ignore so i didn't know you were talking to me, i only now know becauae the context of the conversation seemed way off but i have temporarily taken you off to just say i have never compared lists.

No doubt you'll twist my words like the great poster TI but before you do answer me this, since you know how i rate the players on the list so well tell me which ones i think are treading a fine line at the moment.
You might want to compare these lists Wart .

I'm in no way trying to suggest that our side is going to go on and have a Geelong type era of dominance. What I was trying to show was that like the Geelong side of 2007 we have the basis for a good side, despite having a few passengers like they did still being on the list. If we can get and keep our best 22-25 on the park together more often than not we'll be fine. Unfortunately over the last season and a bit we haven't had them all on the park often enough. Change that and I'm confident that things can and will turn around.
Snap.

I can't wait to win the flag next year with our not great team that will be a great team next year
Where have I said we'll win a flag next year? I have said that I expect our team to be a much more competitive team next year, but lets not let facts get in the way of your fun and games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back