Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to get a gauge on how many Richmond fans are extremely nervous about tonight, we have come a long way in 5 years ...... lmao

Maybe it needs a poll, I am nervous as they are playing their grand final as they always do against us, and we tend to lay down.

Maybe it needs a poll, I am nervous as they are playing their grand final as they always do against us, and we tend to lay down.

I think it will be brutal early. The Tigers WILL come to play and we'll pump them.

Taylor Hunt, Shane Edwards, KMac will stand out. JR will kick 5. Ivan Maric will kick 2.

I'm in another country so I can't even watch the game, but it's pretty unbelievable that a rookie coach in his second game can defeat (or almost) a coach in his 6th season. What's worse is when you look at both comparative lists, we're older and more experienced. This is probably the second time now we're seeing a younger team pass us by in development (first being port) and with how this season is shaping up, I wouldn't be surprised if Melbourne and Brisbane surprise us. Very worrying signs, I wouldn't sack him 3 quarters into the second round though.

Remember when a rookie coach won a grand final in his first year?

Interesting reads and then alot of bs as well. Pretty straight forward if we don't make top 4 and pass elimination finals he will be moved on. For now I still have faith. Also I think our list is still developing hence the poor loses at stages

Interesting reads and then alot of bs as well. Pretty straight forward if we don't make top 4 and pass elimination finals he will be moved on. For now I still have faith. Also I think our list is still developing hence the poor loses at stages

that a load of BS IMO.

He has another year in his contract and we are still developing.

Geelong may have dropped off a little but Adelaide have pulled the finger out and Essendon are coming out of the shadows.

Some need to get a bit more realistic IMO.

We are going in the right direction but we are still a bit of top 4 calculations atm.

Bookies have us around 8.00 for top 4 with 7 others clearly ahead of us atm by their money risk assessments.

No one is an expert but your talking as if we are odds on for top 4:rolleyes:

that a load of BS IMO.

Geelong may have dropped off a little but Adelaide have pulled the finger out and Essendon are coming out of the shadows.

We are going in the right direction but we are still a bit of top 4 calculations atm.

Bookies have us around 8.00 for top 4 with 7 others clearly ahead of us atm by their money risk assessments.

Mate we are no certainty to make the 8 even with so many clubs at a developmental stage.
GWS are coming a lot quicker than people think.

Mate we are no certainty to make the 8 even with so many clubs at a developmental stage.
GWS are coming a lot quicker than people think.

OK TI where do the experts put their cash this week?

Thinking of outsiders, GC to beat GWS? BL to beat WCE? DEES to beat Tigers? or Sir Ken to beat Clarko?

I'm thinking Gold Coast, but interested to hear your opinion.

OK TI where do the experts put their cash this week?

Thinking of outsiders, GC to beat GWS? BL to beat WCE? DEES to beat Tigers? or Sir Ken to beat Clarko?

I'm thinking Gold Coast, but interested to hear your opinion.
i'm running a multi with these games later

melb into gws into wce into saints

im really impressed with gws ,plus the Suns come off a hard game:D

that a load of BS IMO.

So you think we gonna resign Dimma next year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back