Review vs Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm embracing it.

#aycexual

Not good in the ruck, but did a lot of good around the ground. Played a great team game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, Wow, Wow.. what more can you say. Sure you could be critical but what's the point. I would be shattered if I was an Adelaide supporter with that turn out. They had no answers and got most of their score in junk time or when the game was over.

That game style is going to bring a lot of people to watch the footy. What a fantastic way to play, we just demolished Adelaide's zone all day with run and carry. Really loving what Beveridge has brought to the table in terms of gameday tactics and the way our boys have embraced it so quickly.

I never would have believed we'd win by such a large margin. Hell, I didn't even think we'd win! Next time I'll try to remember what time we start. It's 4:20am here now and I'm going to play the role of Grumpy for most of the day after I get up. Good night all! Until next week...:D

Can we make the eight based on a bottom 4 draw? It will ease off later.

I know I should enjoy the wins and keep the lid on it but I can't help to wonder.

We have a pretty brutal first half of the year, the damage might be done then.

I love how WCE, Rich, Crows fans have all though they were going to thump us and we come out and thump them. $4.00 for the win today and this was as good as a 80-100 point win given how we let the foot off the pedal and how many shots we missed. If we win next week I'll cream myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back