Review vs Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it is early days, but i can't help looking a little further ahead after a perfeormance like that, this attacking game is very much like our exciting 2008-10 side, maybe even more exciting because the talent is much younger... but this team has a much harder edge in terms of pressure and defensive capability that the previous contender was seriously lacking, not to mention a much more dangerous looking forward line, WITH, low and behold, a genuine KPF, or TWO even...

Im not popping the lid off anything just yet, but you better believe i'm shaking the s**t out of that bottle until it's time!
Yes I was thinking the same - was it Bubba was interviewed then and he said 'Our game is like organised mayhem'?

114179-07413252-ebe8-11e4-bd2f-54c4d1c998c8.jpg

Does anyone happen to have the vid of his goal or seen it in a highlights package? Read in the report that when he kicked it the boys ran in from everywhere, it would be good to see it.

Ripper game Bullies. The second/third quarters reminded me of when we tore the eagirls a new vagina last week.
Manic tackling/pressure/speed. Great to watch and an absolute chance that you guys could be the Port of 2015 if you can maintain a reasonable injury-free run.

Thanks so much for that win guys. You've brang us happiness and joy!
I'll leave this one here from frustrated Walsh today.
View attachment 128111

As soon as I saw that I knew it was destined for gifdom.

Well done dogs, you saved my weekend.

No question that Bob Murphy is my favorite non-Hawk. But you've got a whole bunch lining up to be next in line behind him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah fair effort guys- after all what you went through last year you've got yourselves an excellent coach and some hell exciting young players. Very much a Port 2013 look about your side.

When the 2015 fixture came out, I was well chuffed to see Port had doubled up against the Bulldogs- now I'm well chuffed because we'll have two cracking games of football against a really exciting opponent. But I'm not sure it will be the easy 8 points I thought in October.

Does anyone happen to have the vid of his goal or seen it in a highlights package? Read in the report that when he kicked it the boys ran in from everywhere, it would be good to see it.
It was my favorite part of the game. They were all just so pumped for him.

Well, were do I start... You guys were sensational, that would be an exciting statement to make for your fans and I could only look on in jealousy wanting to see my mob show the same sort of intensity and commitment that your mob showed. Well done, its nice to see another team in the AFL on the rise and good luck for the rest of the season.

Just one little favour. Next time you plan on doing that to us, can you at least bring some lube, I think that's only fair.

Missing from last years core midfield group:

Minson
Libba
Wallis
Griffen
Cooney
Higgins
Boyd

It's this weird hawthorn, addition by subtraction thing where they pull Mitchell and Burgoyne out of the midfield, and somehow just get better.

Clarko is a mastermind and the drink is a wonderful apprentice.

I was really pleased for JJ last night. His confidence seemed to have taken a massive blow after Jeremy Cameron's massive blow on him last season. JJ's run and willingness to break the lines and take on the game are back and he looked happy yesterday. Smiles from JJ and lots of encouragement from his team mates. Nice.

Bob Murphy you dead set gun! His long left foot pass under immense pressure from half back to split the Crows defensive press in the second quarter (?) seemed to completely deflate the Adelaide team. Murphy is daring, confident, skillful and a true leader. Much love Bob.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back