Game Day Round 5, 2015 - Gold Coast vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I have seen such insipid football. Looks like we have picked up Melbourne's batton. Lots of frustration to come this year....

You are seriously one of the most obnoxious and rude posters I have seen on any forum.

And you are just another member of a cavalcade of posters who blow in when we're losing with with snide little one line deposits of drivel and nothing of interest, insight or substance that clambers feebly for the moral high ground when people call you out on your boring shtick.

Nice to meet you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you are just another member of a cavalcade of posters who blow in when we're losing with with snide little one line deposits of drivel and nothing of interest, insight or substance that clambers feebly for the moral high ground when people call you out on your boring shtick.

Nice to meet you.

I'm done. Time for a Pizza and a couple of Cornettos.

And diabetes by the sound of it.

Vero is probably kicking themselves at their choice of timing for airig that ad.

Speaking of which, are we in the second or third year of our three year deal with Vero and National Storage? If it is the latter, God help us.

Would have been great to be looking for sponsors at the end of last year.

Does anyone have any ideas how we could improve our position for the last quarter... Just to gain some sort of confidence...

I was planning to be all set up to watch today's game, but technology has befouled me.

This sounds worse than I was expecting though, and whilst expecting us to beaten by a little bit, a goal or 2 at most...not this :(

Speaking of which, are we in the second or third year of our three year deal with Vero and National Storage? If it is the latter, God help us.

Would have been great to be looking for sponsors at the end of last year.

National storage ends at the end of this year and Vero at the end of Next year.

Kinda hope National Storage leaves, as their logo looks poverty as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back