Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

****ed if I could tell the basis of half the frees against us.

**** it was great being there among Swans members. Best live win I've seen. I'm still hoarse from shouting.

Not just the ones against us ie ridiculous 50m penalty against Roughead that lead to crucial Swans goal.

Non holding the ball against Tippett early on was a disgrace too.

I'm having the exact same problem. If it's happening to both of us, then it seems to be a problem at the AFL's end. Hopefully will be rectified soon.
Yeah even he live pass replay isn't working. Hopefully it's fixed soon!

I'm still not sure what to do with the ruck situation. I like what Cordys bringing to the side but I just feel we can't keep getting destroyed in the ruck like that. I really like Roughs work in there so would be tempted to bring Hamling in for Cordy. A Roberts, Talia and Hamling is really the perfect set up (structure wise, obviously there's better defensive trios going around) and Roughy offers the same or even more around the ground as Cordy, but is much much better in the ruck.

Means Boyd has to ruck though.

One excuse being floated around is Sydney don't play well in the wet (although you'd think they would). What people seem to have forgotten quickly is we were cutting them up when the weather was fine, Sydney were struggling to keep up with is until the rain came.
Was going to mention that. We had them shocked with out dry weather, slingshot footy. Crameri, stronger, Jong etc had them cooked when the deck was dry.

This Beveridge fella is not a bad coach.
Well done!
Other teams would have done well to have the foresight in picking up Beveridge. Carlton did what seemed like the low risk thing in recruiting Malthouse and look where it got them
Very proud of the Hawthorn connection. Im sure you guys get tired of people saying that the Bullies are their second team without backing it up. I am very seriously looking at buying a membership

I'm having the exact same problem. If it's happening to both of us, then it seems to be a problem at the AFL's end. Hopefully will be rectified soon.
I really hope so Dizzy Stuff, (lol Dizzy stuff, thats a good name ;) I'm just very reluctant to pay to watch replays (no actually I down right refuse cos I'm a tight a$$) and it seems every time I try to load even the match replays from AFL.com.au it's asking me to subscribe to AFL live pass or whatever it is. It's most frustrating, and yesterdays game was such a classic I just want to be able to watch it from start to finish uninterrupted.

Other teams would have done well to have the foresight in picking up Beveridge. Carlton did what seemed like the low risk thing in recruiting Malthouse and look where it got them
Very proud of the Hawthorn connection. Im sure you guys get tired of people saying that the Bullies are their second team without backing it up. I am very seriously looking at buying a membership

Don't think, DO

I really hope so Dizzy Stuff, (lol Dizzy stuff, thats a good name ;) I'm just very reluctant to pay to watch replays (no actually I down right refuse cos I'm a tight a$$) and it seems every time I try to load even the match replays from AFL.com.au it's asking me to subscribe to AFL live pass or whatever it is. It's most frustrating, and yesterdays game was such a classic I just want to be able to watch it from start to finish uninterrupted.
Are you clicking on 'watch replay' underneath the score on the home page?

If so, click the video tab and click 'match replay' - I've had no problems with that after hitting a wall every time I tried the main page.

It is the site which is stuffed. it gives you this link when you go to match replays.
http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/match-replays

Change it to this.
http://www.afl.com.au/video/smart-replay

or use the link hehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Dogs.
Great to watch too....
Season defining I reckon.
Murphy!!!
How bloody inspirational is this thin wiry bloke?
Awesome.

Don't want to be too vindictive (just a little), but does anyone with Twitter want to remind Cameron Ling of this tweet?

And maybe Robbo about this one:

Yes it's only round 5, but our tumultuous off-season is looking like a genuine watershed moment for the club.

I agree 100% with the sentiment of this post, but FFS why do we even give these blokes more than a moment's attention? They have proved time and again that they have no more insight into what's going on than the average bloke in the street.

Maybe it's the fact that they have that wider audience and some people actually hang onto what these blokes are saying, instead of thinking about it for themselves?

It's just weird, the site is convinced that I'm accessing it from outside of Australia and still thought it even when I used a VPN to make it be 100% sure that I'm Australian.

We are all getting this.... Or are some getting through?
The second link though currently tells me that I'm outside Australia:

View attachment 130172

Neither me nor my ISP is outside Australia, just an afl website fail.
Try this one
http://www.afl.com.au/video/smart-replay?round=CD_R201501404&matchId=CD_M20130140407
and click over to the 5th round, If you go direct to the 5th rouund you get that outside aus crap, if you go week before and click over, you don't... some serious programing amatuer hour over at AFL website right now

Try this one
http://www.afl.com.au/video/smart-replay?round=CD_R201501404&matchId=CD_M20130140407
and click over to the 5th round, If you go direct to the 5th rouund you get that outside aus crap, if you go week before and click over, you don't... some serious programing amatuer hour over at AFL website right now
Thanks for that link
Round 4 loads fine and when I move forward to Round 5 I no longer get the outside Australia message, but the video never loads - just spinning circle for ages and ages.

Thanks for that link
Round 4 loads fine and when I move forward to Round 5 I no longer get the outside Australia message, but the video never loads - just spinning circle for ages and ages.
Yep same here, like i said amateur hour, have no clue how to contact the website and tell them they stuffed round 5 up, none of the round 5 games work

Love that Bevo brought up the holding tactics on Toyd quite clearly, but tactfully enough to not seem critical of the umps and get a pleae explaine from the precious darls.
Also love that Toyd is not a whinger, the type that is forever pleading or staging for free kicks.
However, knowing the way the game works I'd say that will cost him a lot of goals over his career. So somebody needs to be his advocate so that the umps get the message and start looking at what the defenders are doing to him as the ball is coming in.

Yeah and each game we play is closing that gap fast! Yesterday worth at least 10 game's experience. Sydney, at home, in the wet, full strength bar Reid, under the pump in first 10 mins, then we took control and held it every time we were challenged right up to the siren. Screw honourable losses, we showed up to win!
I'm not even sure Sydney wanted to play Reid TBH, given the forecast deluge. Would have made them too top heavy.
If they had any doubts, the fact that we picked Roberts over Grant might have convinced them to make a late change ... they would have been hoping for a mismatch: their extra medium sized player against our extra lumbering tall on a very wet day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back