Banter 2015 Free for All - opposition welcome. Alleged sighting of giants in Sydney's outer west! (p83)

Remove this Banner Ad

mouse-food.jpg

Not sure where else to post this, but in light of recent updates on Gambling in the AFL, I have heard that 3 certain players who've left us in recent years, A certain #13, #39 and #17... All absolutely love a punt and throw away a lot of $$... Especially #17 and #39...

Holly crap, a ruptured testicle. I'm struggling to type just thinking about. Wishing Kelly all the best.

He'll be doing Marcel Marceau impersonations while he recovers from that:cry:

Man that's gotta hurt! Do you ever recover from this injury? Will he ever be complete again. RIP James Kelly 2015

upload_2015-5-5_9-56-10.png

upload_2015-5-5_9-52-0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice way to prove you're mental with pictures.:thumbsu:
Super sexy, Aussie chick magnet Holden GTR versus imported, medically altered, spray tanned American hooker attracting farm machinery.

UR Med ess hetter comrade.
Bold - Thank you Pie eyed, I'll take that as a compliment. I don't have a Ford though, cause I don't live in Geelong, consequently I'm not your stereotype.

Italic - Super turn-off to me
Holden GTR =
Vomiting-Smilely.gif

Underlined - NFI what you're saying

German - Yes, you are right, this is me -

SimpsonsTheMovie2007DVD-XviD-AC3_ch.gif

You wait till she gets started on the Hawks, Vicky!! :D
Oh boy!!!

o_O

But I'm absolutely revoltingly vile to the poos + wees - I despise them!

I'm being friendly + pleasant here ;)

There was no Geelong at the time of the Big Bang-up Do at the Grace Darling.
There was a small possum mustering concern in the area, but only to sate the sexually repressed convict cat lovers from old Blighty.
Hang on there Pie eyed - bulls!t doesn't baffle brains! Geelong was founded before Collingwood. Might be a good idea to get your history straight before continuing :p :D

SquishyKitty Isn't that Varcoe in the second pic, showing off his elite running patterns? Looks to have had far too much coffee!
Varcoe? If you say so Teri :oops: But I thought Varcoe was booted from Geelong, so we could get someone who could actually play footy :$

oops!! have been out and just catching up. I'll hand it over to you- time for dinner. Guess what we're having tonight??

magpie.jpg
Yum!!! That's our third favourite dish, after Hawks Stir Fry + Fockers Stew!

Haha a cat pretending to be a magpie!
Too funny :)
While all the time it's actually a fascist dictator moggie whose storm troopers have marched off into retirement. One or two of the remaining wrinklies are prepared to bust their balls for a win, but a flock of feral young magpies will come over the top of them on Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back