Banter 2015 Free for All - opposition welcome. Alleged sighting of giants in Sydney's outer west! (p83)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, this is it.
If you want to come to the Magpies board to engage in some good natured banter at Collingwood's expense, you can now do so. Naturally, that means there is even less excuse, and tolerance, for trolling other threads on this board.

Some rules still apply ...
No personal abuse beyond obvious humour, no inappropriate language, and nothing slanderous, but you can rip into each other's teams, players etc... you get the idea.

This thread is not a place for you to spew forth another essay on why Buckley should be sacked (after a loss) or Davoren (after an injury) or why we should bring back Malthouse (if there are any of you left who still believe that)

Opposition supporters you can make light hearted jibes but, pretty pretty please, try to make them humorous and somewhat inventive. And don't wail like a wounded banshee, or cry like a baby, when we give some back to your team; it's a banter thread and it's here for fun.

Magpies supporters if you have no interest in a bit of light hearted ribbing, it's probably better to just steer clear of this thread :D

Let it rip guys and keep it nice, keep it clean, keep it fun!:)

(we'll change the title each week)

Inb4 standard "you have no teeth" call is made. Original material.

Love the idea MG, I've been saying it for weeks, I'm happy to let people say what they want about us! Give them the platform and we'll just let our footy do the talking.

Luckily I've managed to obtain a copy of Malthouse's gameplan going into this week. I've just got my assistant trying to see if our hardware is backwards-compatible to access it...

pic_12108178648051.jpg

Where all the paddle pop lions at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt many Carlton people will have the will to post in this thread.
There's a pretty lively one happening over on their own board.

I think they're up to it

There's a pretty lively one happening over on their own board.

I think they're up to it

In the comfort of their own dung heap maybe. They have always been amongst the softest of supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back