Review vs Bulldogs (5th best comeback by margin for any club, and equal best for StK)

Remove this Banner Ad

better late than never. geeze we've found one in mckenzie, reminds me of beej. had the energy 4 hours to go to really rant on the doggies but alas struggling to stay awake

We sat around next to the cheers squad and the young guys we have are looking very good. Mc Kenzie's stats don't look as good as his off the ball work should show. Looks a gun. I was at the Hawks match at Waverley and still get chills when I hear Nathan Thompson's name. I reckon that game psychologically broke a few Saints. Hopefully we have just done it back to the Dogs.

So many positives. Such a thrilling performance.

Just wanted to single out second gamer Dan McKenzie who looks AFL ready already. There's not much of him but gee he holds his own.

Billings, Armo and Steven aside, I thought Roberton continued to offer good rebound. Lonie is such a professional. Would love to be a fly on the wall. I reckon he is already a genuine leader of the club.

Sinclair so composed. Cannot believe he was overlooked in the draft proper.

What a brilliant afternoon. Makes me so excited for the next 10 years. Go you mighty Saints!

Just went and had a look at the Dogs board, what a deluded bunch of supporters. They have every excuse under the sun, saying their injuries were the reason they lost. We had Savage off before half time FFS!

I also hated the way they booed Roo whenever he went near the ball from the first bounce, disgusting after what he's been through.

They really are a bunch of feral western suburbs mongrels, it was great to remind them that they are still our bitches after those years of beating them in prelims! They still carry on about the Whatif over the 97 GF, claiming they would have won it. Guess what flogs? You need to play in one to have a chance of winning one!

End of rant.

FoxFooty: We will be replaying @stkildafc's amazing win over WESTERNBULLDOGS on Ch. 504 straight after this match. #AFLDogsSaints

Just saw this and got the recording going!!!

Only missed the first goal but have seen the two Boyd shanks :)

Just went and had a look at the Dogs board, what a deluded bunch of supporters. They have every excuse under the sun, saying their injuries were the reason they lost. We had Savage off before half time FFS!

I also hated the way they booed Roo whenever he went near the ball from the first bounce, disgusting after what he's been through.

They really are a bunch of feral western suburbs mongrels, it was great to remind them that they are still our bitches after those years of beating them in prelims! They still carry on about the Whatif over the 97 GF, claiming they would have won it. Guess what flogs? You need to play in one to have a chance of winning one!

End of rant.

so funny just finished reading their game day thread one. moved onto the others

loved the call about them going for % at the start of the third

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way he played today reminded me of a young Nathan Brown when he was at the dogs.

Thats like gouging into the Bulldogs open wounds with salt in one hand and a lemon squeezer in the other. Like it.

First quarter was alright. Next 25 minutes won't be too much fun though. Shame there's no fast forward!

We were pretty lucky to only be down by 7 at quarter time heh.

Your mate Armo went alright tonight, if he isn't the next Saints captain I will start a riot.

End of rant.
Maybe because of his antics/diving in the 2009 pre lim. Other then that I respect him for what's he's gone through and he a a gun player

At least we got ONE of them this time! Have a good day in Berlin mate, I'm in Amsterdam with wife and boy asleep. Luckily, or I couldn't have followed the last 3 quarters!

Good on you, hope you are having a great time. Tragics the lot of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back