Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Pull that flog of the year trophy from your ass, give it a lick then re-insert, same as you did last hour
Are you saying there is something wrong with that?

Pull that flog of the year trophy from your ass, give it a lick then re-insert, same as you did last hour
Wow. Just... wow.

Stay classy toxic.

Dear Marlowe ,

What's going on old mate? You boys are into your first finals series. I thought you'd be in here all guns blazing, having a wow of a time as you prepare to enter next week guaranteed of a game? Where's the pizazz, where's the fire, where is the love?

maxresdefault.jpg

I actually don't mind the majority of you guys, but seriously bit of a soft effort this week.
If you are looking for a team that has a least a few players at least show a bit of heart, feel free to drop me a line in the off-season and we'll talk business.

Sincerely Spook!

Same as the last game thread...one says "I'm off" ... sheep follow?
Sad that
You mean it happens regularly?

You have the worst poster in the league and its turned your club toxic.

You mean it happens regularly?

You have the worst poster in the league and its turned your club toxic.
He's just referring to your mob.

Quiet sad really, playing the Royals used to be an good experience. Now it's like playing a bunch of two year olds who spat their dummy on day one and took their bat and ball and went home for the rest of the week.

I went to Shazza's last night and she was still finishing the washing up. I asked for a freebie but she explained that she too had bills to pay.

Instead of a freebie she gave me a glass, her washing up gloves, two sponges and some dish washing liquid. She said if I was clever, I could get all the living I need without her.

I haven't quite worked it out. Any ideas?

He's just referring to your mob.

Quiet sad really, playing the Royals used to be an good experience. Now it's like playing a bunch of two year olds who spat their dummy on day one and took their bat and ball and went home for the rest of the week.
Yea, na.

Have a gander into your own backyard before you take a detour into someone else's.

Your posting is a reflection of your season... Not a mirror image otherwise you'd be last.

Yea, na.

Have a gander into your own backyard before you take a detour into someone else's.

If this isn't the pot called the kettle black than I don't know what is...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on old mate? You boys are into your first finals series. I thought you'd be in here all guns blazing, having a wow of a time as you prepare to enter next week guaranteed of a game? Where's the pizazz, where's the fire, where is the love?

We came, we witnessed what you had to offer, and we've decided it isn't worth the effort. Finally playing finals isn't really the validation we need. We have known we were going to play finals since about round four, but regardless, we've also known we're the best team in the league for two/three seasons now. No need to get worked up about it.

playing the Royals used to be an good experience.

The feeling is mutual. Bring back Mannum and Noobz and that Schulenfest guy and dump these posers you call teammates. What happened to your club? You used to be alright. Whatever... this is now, whatever you call yourself now, it's not the Swamprats and I knew and loved. Honestly, at this point, you would probably be better off bring back Jobe.

Cheers

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you
You must enjoy taking derogatory remarks from your superiors as compliments... it happens everytime somebody converses with you.

You are a stain on this league and you've almost single handedly dragged your club down the toilet.

You must enjoy taking derogatory remarks from your superiors as compliments... it happens everytime somebody converses with you.

You are a stain on this league and you've almost single handedly dragged your club down the toilet.

Only when we are visiting you

We came, we witnessed what you had to offer, and we've decided it isn't worth the effort. Finally playing finals isn't really the validation we need. We have known we were going to play finals since about round four, but regardless, we've also known we're the best team in the league for two/three seasons now. No need to get worked up about it.

The feeling is mutual. Bring back Mannum and Noobz and that Schulenfest guy and dump these posers you call teammates. What happened to your club? You used to be alright. Whatever... this is now, whatever you call yourself now, it's not the Swamprats and I knew and loved. Honestly, at this point, you would probably be better off bring back Jobe.

Is this banter? Or deflection from your teams inadequacies? Instead of whingeing, why don't you try bantering...don't turn into a SoG or WSG level whinge-whiner

Have always enjoyed a good match up with toxic , moving him to full forward though can only be a bonus for the Royals as his kicking is Casboult like.

Easty should have a day out this time in the ruck whilst i just want to get the win and concentrate on finals.

Have always enjoyed a good match up with toxic , moving him to full forward though can only be a bonus for the Royals as his kicking is Casboult like.

Easty should have a day out this time in the ruck whilst i just want to get the win and concentrate on finals.

Casboult like...wtf:eek:

Levi can mark..i havent take a mark all season.
my kicking is another thing...I'm locked in for 6 goals this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back