Review Fremantle d Adelaide by 11 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Bizarre moment in Phil Walshs presser. Journo asks him what he thought of Sandilands record breaking hit out game and he replies (paraphrasing) he thought he was amazing, very hard to stop, they'd put some work in to him in the week with the mid coaches, he felt that field position would win the game earlier in the week and after the game, particularly in the last quarter Sandilands gave our mids first use and dominated field position.

Two minutes later a journalist asks (paraphrasing) if that record set by Sandilands was worthless because his taps didn't have a large outcome on the game.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

you wonder why Ross goes spare sometimes...

You really had to bring that up tonight, after that fantastic win.

You spent 15 hrs championing that campaigner Goodes yesterday.

Proves what people say, the SJW's have an agenda
Huh? Thought it was pretty mild and relavent point considering the noise. Never saw you challenge me during those "15 hours". Won't disrupt our thread to do it now but please be my guest in another, more relavent thread.

There was mimimal of that tho I may be wrong. You guys have an issue with me and want to avoid the cops please pm away.

I don't have an issue with you, but surely you realise nobody will "challenge you" on the subject of Goodes when BF mods have made it clear they will ban anyone who does.

I don't have an issue with you, but surely you realise nobody will "challenge you" on the subject of Goodes when BF mods have specifically said they will ban anyone who does.
geez didn't realise they had said that, my bad. Well I can hope that we can have a good discussion via pm without mods interference.

I don't have an issue with you, but surely you realise nobody will "challenge you" on the subject of Goodes when BF mods have made it clear they will ban anyone who does.

Grow up, no need to derail the Freo review thread with this sort of trash.

Either talk about Freo -v- Adelaide or go off to one of the other boards where your anti Goodes views are welcome.

Grow up, no need to derail the Freo review thread with this sort of trash.

Either talk about Freo -v- Adelaide or go off to one of the other boards where your anti Goodes views are welcome.

You should address your outrage towards the person who brought it up.

Bizarre moment in Phil Walshs presser. Journo asks him what he thought of Sandilands record breaking hit out game and he replies (paraphrasing) he thought he was amazing, very hard to stop, they'd put some work in to him in the week with the mid coaches, he felt that field position would win the game earlier in the week and after the game, particularly in the last quarter Sandilands gave our mids first use and dominated field position.

Two minutes later a journalist asks (paraphrasing) if that record set by Sandilands was worthless because his taps didn't have a large outcome on the game.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

you wonder why Ross goes spare sometimes...

It was Rucci. The man is strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Journalists don't listen to answers.

They spend the time waiting for their turn to talk by thinking of their next question.

Robbo will PM me denying it but you do!

You can't really blame them. They only get to ask 1 question a week, and thinking up that 1 question in the time that Ross Lyon is speaking probably isn't the best way to get the most out of your questions. Most journalists on any topic prepare questions in advance.

I immensely enjoy opposition supporters telling me how good their ruck is, and how dominant he has been, just before they play us. Then Sandilands, almost without fail, makes them look second rate.

When was the last time he clearly lost the ruck duel? Somehow he is still underrated by some.
The man is unbeatable. He deserves a flag.

Journalists don't listen to answers.

They spend the time waiting for their turn to talk by thinking of their next question.

Robbo will PM me denying it but you do!

We should watch a post game (non-Freo) coach presser together and see which of the two of us can best predict the idiot questions before they are asked.

And maybe for bonus points script the answers pre-question...

Funny how in Walsh's presser they all fawned over Dangerwoof and not one question about VanBerlooooooowwwwwwblow...

We should watch a post game (non-Freo) coach presser together and see which of the two of us can best predict the idiot questions before they are asked.

And maybe for bonus points script the answers pre-question...

Funny how in Walsh's presser they all fawned over Dangerwoof and not one question about VanBerlooooooowwwwwwblow...
Journalists are also infiltrated by a group of beer gazing sycophants.

The hard hits stop after the siren unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back