Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently moving on O'Sh*t and the umpire basher Moore should free up enough cap space for the PAParazzi to secure Carlisle

lel

IF he moves, he'll find a number of suitors in Melbourne imo. Doubt he'd come to either us or the scum

I'd would say Yarran & their 3rd round for our 1st round pick is fair. Remember this coming draft is pretty weak comparatively, so pick 12 in this draft doesn't get what it usually would.

I'd would say Yarran & their 3rd round for our 1st round pick is fair. Remember this coming draft is pretty weak comparatively, so pick 12 in this draft doesn't get what it usually would.
Top 20 of this draft still v good , pick 12 will be v good but I'd probably take that risk if we believe 2017-2019 is the window

When they say the draft is weak, I think they usually mean they're is a drop off in talent sooner and it doesn't run deep, which if true, a 3rd rounder wouldn't worth much, but there would still be good talen tin the top 20 or so

Yarran is one of my favourite AFL players. When he's got his head together there is nobody as smooth as this guy. Quick, classy, skilled. Has been ruined at Carlton - i don't know why, but he always seemed to be treated as the boy bastard. Get his head straightened out with Eddie and Andy Mc. and sit back and watch him smoke everybody running from HB. But not at any cost of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a rumor a while ago that they were trying to poach Kerridge wasn't there?
Yep hes the one along with m crouch. Thats what ive heard from my carlton buddys anyway. Id be offering up lyons, kerridge and henderson to get the deal done. M Crouch is off the table.

Yarran is exactly the type of player we need. Just as talented as Motlop. Would be an outstanding get. Lyons + second rounder.
The problem is that won't get it done. Carlton are only shopping a contracted Yarren because they believe he has the currency to get them a first rounder to start the rebuild.

They are not going to cop a fringe player and second round pick, they are better off keeping him.

Yep hes the one along with m crouch. Thats what ive heard from my carlton buddys anyway. Id be offering up lyons, kerridge and henderson to get the deal done. M Crouch is off the table.
You'd think (hope) us having both Crouch brothers has locked them in for life. Just have to get Brad on the park now.

The problem is that won't get it done. Carlton are only shopping a contracted Yarren because they believe he has the currency to get them a first rounder to start the rebuild.

They are not going to cop a fringe player and second round pick, they are better off keeping him.
And lose him the next year for nothing. Suits their abysmal list management. Hes a disgruntled player that wants out. Is mates with eddie and fits what were looking for. Id be willing to give up a pick in the teens with kerridge for yarran and their 2nd pick in the 20s.

Would you do Kerridge +2nd ?
I think i would give a first depending on where we finish and the strength of the draft.

And lose him the next year for nothing. Suits their abysmal list management. Hes a disgruntled player that wants out. Is mates with eddie and fits what were looking for. Id be willing to give up a pick in the teens with kerridge for yarran and their 2nd pick in the 20s.
Our pick in the teens will be a first rounder, hence my point. We don't hold the cards, they do.

Teams don't trade a player a year early because they think they won't get a decent trade in a years time. And why would they trade for a second rounder and fringe player when that offer would be on the table a year later?

Besides he might not be disgruntled under a new coach.

They'll lose him for an end of second round compo pick next year, time is this year to maximise his worth. I'm not sure he commands anything in the first round except maybe the last three picks and even then I'd be a bit iffy. Love to see the Crows be ballsy enough to get both Hendo and Yarran and find a way to unload our Hendo and Kerridge in the deal...I'd summise a deal but it'd only be one of those complicated playstation deals that Kristof loves

They'll lose him for an end of second round compo pick next year, time is this year to maximise his worth. I'm not sure he commands anything in the first round except maybe the last three picks and even then I'd be a bit iffy. Love to see the Crows be ballsy enough to get both Hendo and Yarran and find a way to unload our Hendo and Kerridge in the deal...I'd summise a deal but it'd only be one of those complicated playstation deals that Kristof loves
Not going to happen !!!!

Didn't realise he was a free agent next year. But they could also think that a new coach could turn him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back