Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he maintains his form he could be, but I would be wary.

Might be better to downgrade this week and bring in Gray next week or after his bye. If you dont your going to struggle to get him in at all.

A forward that is averaging 120 is a rare thing, dont settle with Edwards, aim high.

Thanks, although Dale was really the only forward downgrade option I didn't think he was worth it. Went for Wallis and Franklin on the basis that both will rise and I can down/up to probably Hamling and Gray over next two weeks.

Still intrigued by Edwards though; if he can maintain somewhere just above 100 then he's a good price, and a great POD.

Thoughts on Jack Darling for a draft league?
Other free agents of note are Stevens and Jetta

thoughts on Motlop at 388k?
I am thinking about jumping on him for my bye week team (R12 aim).. He is playing at skilled against the Dees and could go huge.. As far as normal SC I am not so convinced, his inconsistency would frustrate.. Would he be F6? As a F7 loophole option once full premo it could make sense

I am thinking about jumping on him for my bye week team (R12 aim).. He is playing at skilled against the Dees and could go huge.. As far as normal SC I am not so convinced, his inconsistency would frustrate.. Would he be F6? As a F7 loophole option once full premo it could make sense
he'd be my F6 til at least round 15, then I might look to bring in somebody else and stick him at M9/F7

Bonts is only a little more expensive, and I think he will be better for the rest, didn't look 100% and was still scoring 80+ in 3 quarters
fair call, but I think I'm going to take the punt as a cheapish POD, hopefully sneaks a few this week and then destroys melbourne the week after

fair call, but I think I'm going to take the punt as a cheapish POD, hopefully sneaks a few this week and then destroys melbourne the week after
He can do it, I had him for a bit last year when he had a 5 week purple patch, but he faded very quickley and I ended up being stuck with him for a few weeks when he spudded it.

If he can hold down some more midfield time he will go alright, but can only seem to do it for a few weeks before drifting back and spending more time half forward for a few weeks.

Thoughts on Tom Mitchell? His wverage looks good at the moment....but will he be a top 6 forward overall for the rest of the season?

And what about his job security? After breaking into the AFL side in 2013, Mitchell struggled to get games in 2014 with the Swans. In fact, not even some senseational games in the NEAFL could get him (and O'Keefe) into the Swans' senior lineup. It took a medium term injury to Heeney for Mitchell to finally cement a spot in the team. Heeney is getting quite close to returning (maybe another few weeks away), so will that have an effect on Mitchell's job security?

It seems like the Swans coach/selection panel don't really see Mitchell as a key part of their lineup. It seems as if he just doesn't really fit into their gameplan. Any opinions on this? Mitchell is obviously a good player, but players who are not as good as him (Cunningham, Lloyd, Brandon Jack, etc) are getting games ahead of him. To me, this says that Cunningham, B Jack, Lloyd, etc may not be as "good" as Mitchell, but they play a very different role - a role that is required in the Swans gameplan.

So basically, the question is: WILL TOM MITCHELL PLAY EVERY SINGLE GAME FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON (BARING INJURY AND SUSPENSION), AND WILL HE BE RATED IN THE BEST 6 FORWARDS BY THE END OF THE SEASON? WILL HE KEEP UP WITH THIS GOOD SUPERCOACH SCORING?

He was almost a no brainer a month ago and now you're still asking?

He was almost a no brainer a month ago and now you're still asking?

Plenty of people were steering clear when he was first on the bubble. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but given his history of not being able to hold down his spot they had a point.

Im stoked with him, would have had him at the start of the year if he was named.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of people were steering clear when he was first on the bubble. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but given his history of not being able to hold down his spot they had a point.

Im stoked with him, would have had him at the start of the year if he was named.

Well it's not hindsight when I did bring him in and made a post on this board saying it's a bigger risk not getting him in considering at worst he would probably make 100k anyway. It's even more obvious now that he's averaging 115 and pretty much the second best after Gray.

Well it's not hindsight when I did bring him in and made a post on this board saying it's a bigger risk not getting him in considering at worst he would probably make 100k anyway. It's even more obvious now that he's averaging 115 and pretty much the second best after Gray.

Its hindsight for everyone else. I was on here praising Titch as well, for those who didn't listen, its hindsight, for those who did, well done (so far...)

For a draft league, need to pick 3 of these guys:

Christensen, Stevens, Billings, Merrett, Jetta

For a draft league, need tonpick 3 of yhese guys:

Christensen, Stevens, Billings, Merrett, Jetta
I'd go Billings, Christensen & Stevens.

- FYI Billings currently has a shin injury & is 50/50 for our match after the bye according to Richo.

If the rest of my team is basically set, Is a 7-premo fwd line of Swan, Gray, JJK, Buddy, Titch, Bont & Dahl a terrible overkill or luxury?

Got him last year and was filled with regret.

Wouldn't touch now until he's shown consistency over a long period of time. Not to say it won't work. I'd just like to see more.
Also thinking Port might change their game plan a bit so we may see some changes to players roles.

Wingard probably less affected if this happens though I would think.

Not many forwards under 500k.
Thoughts on Boomer at 484k.
Roughy is super cheap 438k bottomed right out.
Bonts is less than 500k. Wouldn't recommend him though.

Wouldn't entertain any of these, would rather find another 60k, but:
Smith, Ziebell, Gov, Zorko, JJK, Higgo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back