Autopsy Round 13 - Sydney vs Richmond @ SCG - Changes for GWS

The best 5 players tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From the mb game day thread

90d4b2d6c96a5179db01a14aa6571bfb.jpg

Oh dear.........

I notice there has been a bit of s**t canning of Lambert.I get that he is a mature age recruit but he is only a couple of games into his AFL career. Not eeryone can come out and start their career playing like Ablett does after 200 games.
And has missed the majority of the season, one VFL game back, and was against one of the high pressure sides on their home deck, will be much improved for that outing, appears to know how to find the ball and the club rates him.

Just popped into Sydney board...
Goodness they struggle with the rules. One is adamant that Cotchin's miracle goal should have been holding the ball because he was on the ground being tackled.
He thinks that constitutes holding the ball - you just need to bring a player to ground and that's it.:D
It was a penalty to cotchin. Not letting him get up and play the ball.
#swansfanscomments

now i hope every one just backs off the dimma bashing. it goes over the top. patience young jedi's. we can beat anyone just need the team to continue to grow together.

what a fantastic away win. not since 2004 have we won at the scg. yet you will see no articles saying it could build belief or any of that bull chat pat on the back s**t melbourne got for winning at the cattery.

We seem to have a bit of North Melbourne 2014 about us.
Brilliant against good opposition, but poor against the average ones.
Next 3 games are critical to set up our season.
its called inconsistency. we will get there its just time and patience this group will be playing together for a long while to come and is still developing.

The best win so far this season. Great 50th game by Flossy. He's going to be a star for us in the future.
Got toweled up early by Rohan,But like the rest of the team played an excellent 2nd half.

Great win by the tiges..

The only change for me would be lambert. The bloke looked absolutely lost at this level. Me and my mates literally laughed everytime he got the ball cos he'd do absolutely nothing with it. Ended with 9 disposals, I think Lennon would offer much more with half the amount.

Go tigs :D

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
We'll take it under advisement Mrs Lennon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seem to have a bit of North Melbourne 2014 about us.
Brilliant against good opposition, but poor against the average ones.
Next 3 games are critical to set up our season.
We have such a good opportunity in the next month to go a long way towards cementing a place in the 8. These 'easier' opportunities have been the more threatening ones this season along with playing at the G.

Ball is in the Tigers court to shape their destiny. Some of the gmes coming up. Next week - Syd v Port (with maybe the 2 bondi millionaires out for Syd), Coll v Haw. In 2 weeks Port v Coll, Haw v Freo. In 3 weeks Coll v W.C, Syd v Haw. In 4 weeks Rich v Freo and W.C v Syd. There are alot of top 5 teams playing each other in the next month.
Balls in your court Tigers to not drop the games we should win and let the let the other 5 sides cannabalise each other.

Week 5 will be Tiger v Hawks to take 4th spot

We have such a good opportunity in the next month to go a long way towards cementing a place in the 8. These 'easier' opportunities have been the more threatening ones this season along with playing at the G.

Agree mate.
We really have no excuses.
3 games in Melbourne against opposition who we are expected to beat and beat well.
GWS won't be easy, but if we can't beat them with their injuries then we have issues.
List is quite healthy and playing with confidence.

Hey t_o_o !! I think Bazil & Dennis might have hacked your account ??? :p......

Even without Nat their still a chance at coming from behind later in the game.....it ain't over yet....
Apparently Dennis has posters of Fyfe all over the Comm box these days which has put Bruce's nose out of joint.Fyfe has replaced Nib Nat.

Umpiring?
Facts is - On your home ground, you're supposed to get the rub of the green. Tonight, those b@stards set out to hold us back. First quarter at one stage was 10-2 frees against. That's just cheating. On a level playing field, we should have been up by 60. Game over. They were gone, history - but they got cheap possession constantly which kept them close. Witness the decision against Ted when he got low to the ball well before Ellis was there - put God knees in - and Ellis gets the free and a goal. Critical. Last quarter - three times in a row, we are shoved off the ball one in one, umpires ignored it, having nailed us twice just before. Absolute fraud.

We go into every game giving at least a 4 goal start. Against the better teams, sometimes it's too much.

We're good enough to win this year. But the Victorian umpires are the biggest threat.

And can we please not pretend that it has no influence. IN a tight, even competition, it's crucial. You just have to ask - we are a fast clean efficient fair team - but we get crucified every week. Ever wonder why?

Back