Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listening to Ser James after game summation i.e (Propaganda allegation) confirmed to me that he is seriously delusional. It also confirms that he should not be coaching. He is using his role as a coach to spew out lies and once again rewrite history to try and protect what ever is left of his reputation. Caro will gladly accept the challenge whilst Slobbo will go missing in action or blubber some justification. Either way we will find out next week on the Essendon Footy show which is sometimes known as 360. Have given up watching what used to be a reasonable show. Let Foxtel know how you feel, otherwise next year Ser James will probably be hosting the show with Slobbo.

Love the fact that in the world we live in Mitchell feels compelled to apologise for the 'terrible look' for the game his actions brought on. Yes I was disgusted and it is a much worse look than injecting 34 blokes with something that no one from the club can confirm what it was!? I need a ******* lie down. :confused: o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the fact that in the world we live in Mitchell feels compelled to apologise for the 'terrible look' for the game his actions brought on. Yes I was disgusted and it is a much worse look than injecting 34 blokes with something that no one from the club can confirm what it was!? I need a ******* lie down. :confused: o_O
Tis the pot calling the kettle.......um can I say it as it may be a racial slur......black???

We must all remember, Essendope* is the victim in this, along with that poor fellow Hird- who happens to also be a flog!!!

At least Sam manned up & apologised & admitted hes was wrong ( for what I'm not sure) unlike hird who has shown zero remorse...his arrogance shows no bounds

Hird is like a cockroach just can't kill it off

At least Sam manned up & apologised & admitted hes was wrong ( for what I'm not sure) unlike hird who has shown zero remorse...his arrogance shows no bounds

No idea why Mitchell apologised, seemed like reasonable on-field banter to me.

I suspect WADA will do that at the end of the year. How that footy club even lets him anywhere near there players is just beyond me.

If the email from Dank is quoted verbatim in this article, it further strengthens my belief that the man is an imbicile. His grammar is terrible. Sports scientist my arse... He is the archetypal 'quack' and a con man.

The problem I have is why would dank have those phone numbers unless they had been in communication with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back