MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible amounts of scrutiny on Boyd. FFS he's a 19yo 20 game player who is 200cm. Surprise surprise he's not going to dominate the competition in his second year.

He'll be fine.

Its hard to find someone like Cameron Mooney to hold together your forward structure, near impossible to get a star forward
The bulldogs desperately needed a key forward, and the managed to snag a former number 1 draft pick for the next 6 years, even if he only becomes a good key forward he will be a massive get for the dogs

Honestly think Boyd will be alright, a bit one-dimensional but he will be a nightmare to defend especially with the Dogs midfield.

Reckon he's not quite mobile enough to really dominate. Seems to have decent strength and hands, but no pace and not much of a leap. When he starts using his bulk a bit better, he'll towel up some poor defenders but I don't see him getting the separation to regularly beat a decent contested key back.

Carlton lookin crap again. :rolleyes:

Kreuzer seems to be moving pretty well. Even if he is a Carlton flog it'd be nice for the ugly droog to string a few games together.

The umpiring in this Carlton game is truly among the worst of the last few years. They've actually made more mistakes than the players

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

That'd be a massive call if David Ellard and Tom Bell were out there playing kick to kick. Skills on offer today have not been flash.

I like it.

Edit: And Casboult and Armfield too. Wowee.

That'd be a massive call if David Ellard and Tom Bell were out there playing kick to kick. Skills on offer today have not been flash.

I like it.

Edit: And Casboult and Armfield too. Wowee.
Definitely some horrible skills. We actually look like a decent side compared to what I'm watching. At the dome too.

No excuse for that umpiring though. That was a horror qtr for them

The umpiring in this Carlton game is truly among the worst of the last few years. They've actually made more mistakes than the players

Pathetic all round, the free kick to GC for that goal, now they've gone "Oh *, don't want them complaining that lost them the game" and anything remotely close has gone for the Blues. s**t game to finish the round off skill wise doesn't need s**t umpiring to go on top of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ford girl is easily the cutest out of the two, but, the thing that i like the most about her is her voice, weird, or does anyone else find it god damn sexy as well?

Pathetic all round, the free kick to GC for that goal, now they've gone "Oh ****, don't want them complaining that lost them the game" and anything remotely close has gone for the Blues. s**t game to finish the round off skill wise doesn't need s**t umpiring to go on top of it.
Spot on. After that double goal everything even remotely 50-50 was a Carlton free. Pretty panicky stuff from them. AFL will say they got everything right though

I dont mind the game today because its fast paced and open, the shocking turnovers from both teams have made it that way, much more enjoyable than the low scoring WB vs StK last night for mine.

Holman already looks a lot better than two thirds of the Carlton players.

"Almost missed his foot" - amusing on that Bell kick for goal.

I thought Toyota girl might get a few votes but it seems unanimous in favour of Ford girl.

Ellard would have to be in the top 10 worst players still on an AFL list. Not sure what he's supposed to be doing unless scrubbing kicks is a job description.

Jesus, Sam Day is playing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back