Rich - Clarke - Paparone
Redden - Beams - Christensen
Zorko - McStay - Robinson
Green - Leuey - Bourke
Martin - Rockliff - Hanley

Adcock - Mayes - Taylor

Aish

Not looking so bad now

If Merrett and Rockliff are available, we're almost at full strength. C Beams would be the only best 22 lock not in the side, so the injury excuse won't work any longer.

Would like to see Mayes slot into that forward role that Adcock played last night, and Adcock back to defence (we'll need his experience down there against Freo).

In: Mayes, Gardiner, Lester
Out: Bewick, Bourke, Beasley

B: Harwood Clarke Gardiner
HB: Cutler Andrews Adcock
C: Paparone Beams Taylor
HF: Christensen McStay Hanley
F: Green Leuenberger Mayes
Foll: Martin Redden Rich
Zorko, Lester, Robinson
Sub: Aish

If Rocky is fit he comes in for Aish

Merrett to have another game in the reserves before brining him back in along with Rocky against the Swans. Give Hanley a rest this week as well so he can play his 100th against the Swans at the Gabba:D

The more I think of it I don't see the point in any of the 3 playing. Fyfemantle away is truly horrible and why risk them

2 big ins hopefully

In : Merrett - Rockliff - Mayes

Out : Bewick - Cutler - Beasely

Harwood - Merrett - Andrews
Rich - Clarke - Paparone
Redden - Beams - Christensen
Zorko - McStay - Robinson
Green - Leuey - Bourke
Martin - Rockliff - Hanley

Adcock - Mayes - Taylor

Aish

Not looking so bad now

I don't get it, why is Darcy Gardiner all of a sudden not worth playing?

Andrews Merrett Gardiner
Harwood Clarke Paparone
Taylor Redden Rich
Zorko Leuey Christensen
Green McStay Bourke

Martin Beams Rockliff

Adcock Cutler Mayes Robinson

Like several others, I would rather almost sacrifice next week against Freo, and rest Hanley, give Merrett another week in the 2's for more fitness and give Rocky 1 more week, and then bring all 3 back against the Swans for a red hot crack.

At some stage I think Clarke will need a rest as well once Merrett comes back as he has carried the defence for most of the year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be rushing anybody back for a game against the Dockers or even Swans.

Mayes for mine comes in and plays forward.

I'd like to move Paparone to the wing to take advantage of his fitness on a bigger ground. We also seem to have quite a few options down back at the moment.

OUT = Cutler, Bourke, Beasley
IN = Mayes, Lester, Gardiner

(Hopefully Hanley is OK and Merrett and Rockliff are ready to come back for the Swans game)

If Merrett and Rockliff are available, we're almost at full strength. C Beams would be the only best 22 lock not in the side, so the injury excuse won't work any longer.

Would like to see Mayes slot into that forward role that Adcock played last night, and Adcock back to defence (we'll need his experience down there against Freo).

Hanley will miss. Rich is jabbing his ankle just to get out there. Merrett and Rocky will be 75% at best in terms of match fitness.

We won't see our best team this year, mainly because the continuity wasn't able to be developed. Even Christensen has been chasing his tail all season after not being able to have a pre-season (top effort so far in my opinion).

Hoping everyone is ready day 1 of the 2016 pre-season as this year is pretty much a write off in terms of developing the actual team and our game plan; there's simply been waaaaay too many forced changes every week.

Do we actually know if Rich is playing injured? Leppa hasn't said anything even when he wasn't happy with Rich.

Leppa said in last week's presser that he has been carrying an ankle injury for a few weeks but it is no excuse.

Would be nice for rocky et al to be back for sydney game. Going to my first Gabba game that day.

Also would be good if tippet and franklin are given two weeks so we're in with a decent crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back